Thread: Bears in Arena?

Bears in Arena?

I've search high and low, google, WoW official forums, AJ, here... and nothing. Is there anyone who's rolled a Feral Bear in arena and had any success with it? I made a 2s with a rogue last week as we both just wanted to hit Conquest cap for the week. After a 2-11 start, that was out of the question. Every match rogue was dead soon as he popped out of stealth. He switched to his HPal, and we went 6-1. Yea, HPal's OP, but my damage in bear is just beastly with berserk and the never ending chain of stuns/interrupts I can get off.

Last night my enchance shaman buddy joined me in 2s because he needed the cap as well, and we went like 8-2. Holy crap, Wolves N Bears cleave. Pick somebody, heroism, berserk, GG. First game was against a ele shaman/hunter in Dal sewers. As soon as Shaman came onto the platform, I charged & mangled, we popped hero, I stunned, berserked, skull bashes his one and only cast and he was dead with 12 seconds left on Berserk.

Very strange comp but very fun, but is anyone out there even playing it in 3s or 5s?

Why not try starting out in Cat and getting full bleeds up first, then switching to Bear and Berzerk/Mangle spam?

Deleted
    Why would you want to play bear in PvP?

On-Topic: Just put your bleeds on, 5 cp rip and go bear. Then you continue slapping your target. Also shift back to cat when bleeds drop off for more pressure on the enemy. If you feel exposed in cat form you should save your defensive CD`s for the re-application of bleeds.