Video: Heroic Chimaeron

My guild has requested to keep this video private for the time being. Thank you everyone for the kind words. Sorry to have to edit it out =(
    Last edited by Fatowlkinidiot; 2011-01-19 at 01:34 AM.

Nice video. It's a really fun encounter, even though our guild has a ton of melee.

The last song in the video made my ears hurt btw. :/

Grats on the kill though!

I didn't make the video. Direct all music complaints to Aikei. Lol. But thank you I appreciate the congratulations from such a fantastic guild.

---------- Post added 2011-01-18 at 02:52 PM ----------

When u did the boss did his feuds ever bug out? We had multiple attempts where he would feud on the second massacre and then feud every single massacre after that. And we also had attempts where he would massacre during P3. Which was loltastic.

Yes, the Feuds are non predictable as far as boss mod timers go. They are not on a set timer, but more of a "cooldown" with the chance to be used at any time after a Massacre. What we did was just anticipated Feuds after every Massacre so we were always ready to react accordingly if it did indeed happen.

Fueds arent buggy, working as intended, rng is either great or horrible...

Deleted
    The feuds do indeed seem unpredictable but our druid did sugegest that it looks percentile based, with one feud in every 20% health. Havn't really looked at it but it's worth someone testing this out.

Oh and nice one, Congratulations!