Chimaeron and Vuhdo addon

Is there a way to set Vuhdo so for the Chimaeron fight we can clearly see the people not having 10k health? That'd be SO helpful, lowering the "over"-healing...

Thanks.

Panels>Text>

Bottom of that page:
    Check Show HP
    Hit Button "Remaining"
    Check Verbose
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    They still say Cata needs a lot of work, and this expansion (edit for reference: MoP) is in the final stages.
    Quoted for... truth? on 11/30/2011.

Or

Just Debuffs -> Custom -> Low Health (yes, it gives you a debuff called low health)

Quote Originally Posted by Aphorism View Post
    Or

Just Debuffs -> Custom -> Low Health (yes, it gives you a debuff called low health)
    I did this and made the bard go HOT PINK :P so anyone that is not hot pink doesnt need a heal worked well

I'm not finding "low health"...

...help? More help?

---------- Post added 2011-01-18 at 09:24 PM ----------

bump, needed? :S
    Last edited by DiGG; 2011-01-19 at 01:24 AM.

"Enter new debuff name" works wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphorism View Post
    Or

I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pbstryker View Post
    I did this and made the bard go HOT PINK :P so anyone that is not hot pink doesnt need a heal worked well
    I'm kinda newbie to the Vuhdo, but thats sounds preatty nice! So if its pink, heal it until it gone. But could you make a guide of how you did this, would be very appreciated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geritixxi View Post
    I'm kinda newbie to the Vuhdo, but thats sounds preatty nice! So if its pink, heal it until it gone. But could you make a guide of how you did this, would be very appreciated.
    Open Vuhdo
    Goto Debuffs
    Goto Custom
    Type Low Health in the input field in the store / delete area
    Enable "Bar Color" and "Icon"
    Click on the square with the word "Color" in it.
    Select Pink
    Click "Save"
    Close Vuhdo options
    Done

Vuhdo is not updating the debuff icons fast enough really. I've looked at my vuhdo frames and clearly seen the "low health" debuff, but then haven't died to the massacre. I don't know if this is some limitation in the game engine or if vuhdo simply doesn't update the debuff icons often enough.
    Last edited by Pokty; 2011-02-14 at 01:58 AM.

Last edited by WoWpandaB; 2011-02-14 at 08:08 PM.

how does vuhdo know its 10k the value we are going for?
    any way to adjust the threshold for the "low health" custom debuff?

Quote Originally Posted by boinga View Post
    how does vuhdo know its 10k the value we are going for?
    any way to adjust the threshold for the "low health" custom debuff?
    It doesn't. "Low Health" is a debuff specific to the chimaeron fight that will be on anyone who is under 10k based on the fight mechanics.

If you wanted a low health warning in general i'm pretty sure vuhdo has a built in adjustable trigger for that. Haven't used vuhdo in a long time so i don't know where it is.

I had this same request and what I finally did was turned on 'Irrelevant' and set it to 10%. Assuming that everyone is above 100k hp(which most people in 10/25 are) that sets a stiff indicator for 'need heals' vs. 'fine'. Even on tanks 10% is still no more than 20-22k hp.
    Right now my irrelevant darkens the entire bar so i an still see their hp but it isnt jumping out at you like the lower than 10%. Mainly for the

You just have to set it back to 90-95 for other fights. I got tired of trying to read the numbers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokty View Post
    Vuhdo is not updating the debuff icons fast enough really. I've looked at my vuhdo frames and clearly seen the "low health" debuff, but then haven't died to the massacre. I don't know if this is some limitation in the game engine or if vuhdo simply doesn't update the debuff icons often enough.
    That's not an issue with Vuhdo as I've experienced the same with both Grid and whatever frames ElvUI is using. You just have to learn to watch for the spike damage (spit) to know who to heal. Or you can simply use the addon http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...me-marker.aspx and see if the marks get updated faster than "Low Health" debuff due to marks using the spit debuff (I assume).

Deleted
    haha sweet thanks for this, hopefully this will help me not go blind staring at the HP values .