Thumbs up Does anyone know an addon that will show me cooldowns that are currently on me(Tank).

I'm basically looking for something that will show me a list of cooldowns I have currently active, and buffed onto myself so it will make them a bit easier to chain.

Appreciate any help.

Like...CD on your own skills?

Deleted
    I'd imagine you could configure a set of Power Auras to show up when a specific buff is on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Alta87 View Post
    Like...CD on your own skills?
    Nopers =p

Only when they're active.

Deleted
    Power Aura's and TellMeWhen are two addons that will do what you are asking.

Ebb?

I use a separate set of Elkano's Buff Bars with a white list for particular effects. So basically I have one set of bars for standard long-duration buffs (reduced size, off at the top right out of the way as much as possible), one set of bars for debuffs (middle top, increased size, hard to miss) and one set of bars for white-listed short-duration special buffs (mid-sized, positioned in the middle of the screen off to the top right of my character for quick reference). I like having both the buff indication plus an easy-to-read timer. Useful for both tanking - chaining your oh-sh%t cds as you mentioned - or for dps - syncing your hard-hitting cds with trinket procs, etc.

Deleted
    As mentioned earlier, Elkanos buff bars is awesome .

I use Power Auras for this.

For my own CDs I have a row that shows the duration left of the buff when active, then the CD when it ends (doesn't show when not active and not on CD).

For external CDs (such as Pain Supression) I have a row which just shows the duration while active and then dissapears. I also have a timer for disarm effects on this row as there are times when I don't want to waste my CDs if something is disarmed (Throngus Dual Wield is an example).
    Last edited by Judge40; 2011-01-19 at 11:09 AM. Reason: clarification

Deleted
    I use NeedToKnow. Really easy to set up and looks awesome.