Weird addon inserting boss frames on my screen

Anyone know which addon could be doing this?

Basically whenever I get a boss, I get a static boss frame at the top middle of my screen with a gold dragon around it. Clicking it will target the boss. This thing is not only hideous, but annoying on fights like Isiset when 3 boss adds come and the thing takes over my whole screen.

What I'm using:

Aptus Aura Frames
    AuctionLite
    Bartender4
    ButtonFacade
    Chinchilla
    DBM
    Grid
    IceHUD
    MSBT
    Pitbull4
    Prat3
    Recount
    SexyCooldown
    TipTac

This happens to me and is damn annoying because it is sometimes on top of my focus frame or some other similarly important thing
    And it looks terrible

From your list there the addons I share with you are as follows:

Bartender4
    DBM
    Grid
    MSBT
    Prat3
    Recount

It is wow's built in boss frames. They're anchored to your minimap. You can disable them via the interface options.

However, not having said bossframes available for fights like omnitron and valiona would be a pretty dumb move.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    It is wow's built in boss frames. They're anchored to your minimap. You can disable them via the interface options.

However, not having said bossframes available for fights like omnitron and valiona would be a pretty dumb move.
    Except for the fact that DBM adds a frame for most multi-boss boss fights, so its redundant to have the ugly blizzard UI boss frame up at the same time.

Get MoveAnything and search for the boss frames and disable them. Problem solved.

Here.

Are there any good addons that can replace them? The Blizz ones are difficult to see % HP quickly. DBM does it, but I'm finding it unreliable on multi-boss fights like BoT Council.

Deleted
    You can disable them via the interface options.
    Sorry, I might be blind but I couldn't find it. Where exactly is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC

Check your sexycooldown addon options. Sexymap has a "show movers" option on it and you can move the boss frame vehicle seat select, armored man, and quest display around the screen. At the very least this will let you move those few pieces around the screen, if Sexycooldown has that option that is.

As the previous poster stated that Sexymap has movers for various frames, it made me realise your minimap addon Chinchilla also has the same.
    Open the options for it with a right-click on the minmap (if you have not otherwise changed that), or /chinchilla.
    Show / Hide - Boss frames.

Deleted
    Sexymap has only the option of 'show movers'. Sadly, I can't find any option to hide boss frames. I really, really don't want to see those boss frames.

MoveAnything will give you the option to move and/or hide anything you want.

I also suggest you try SimpleUnitFrames, it doesn't replace any of your player and target portraits but it does give you the option to customize what is shown in the health and mana bars.
    For example, my health bars always show the current health and current health percentage at the same time. "106,195 (100%)"

Deleted
    Here you go.

Deleted
    Tukui has a really nice bossbar on the left side of the screen close to your character so you can easily keep track of boss HP and such during the fight, maybe that's something.
    Last edited by mmocfb462d8891; 2011-01-19 at 03:36 PM.