Page 1 of 2
LastLast

H: Atramedes, Door strat fixed?

Does anyone know if the door strat is finally fixed?
    If so, I would like to thanks blizzard to have wait more then 3 weeks to fix it letting 100+ guilds exploiting it, while fucking up the progression ranks on wowprogress.
    Last edited by Improvedlol; 2011-01-19 at 02:31 AM.

Pretty sure they fixed it about 2 weeks ago...

nope, monday night 3 guilds on US serves did it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell me about this door strat? What does it do?
    Vol'jin fanboy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawaam View Post
    Tell me about this door strat? What does it do?
    Tank Atramedes at the door way with everyone LoS-ing him, you don't take damage from most of abilities like the discs and Modulate, completely removes those aspects of the encounter

10+ Year Old Account
    It's an exploit, not a strategy...

Confirmed, its fixed but way too late.
    # Atramedes will now reset if the players targeted by Sonic Breath or Obnoxious Fiends attempt to leave the room.
    # Zoning into the dungeon after a soft reset now causes all Atramedes-related objects and creatures to reset completely. The introduction event will replay once the dwarves have been cleared. Entering combat with Atramedes forces the gongs to become usable and the fight will function normally from this point.
    # Atramedes will no longer despawn when his tail passes through the area trigger in the entrance to his room. He will no longer despawn randomly during the fight. Pulling him out of his room will now cause him to reset.

There is still an active bug/exploit you can pull off that makes the fight quite easy and hasn't been patched out yet. There aren't any videos of legit kills out even those three guilds that killed it last week. hrm wonder why that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...ight=atramedes

Full fight after the explanation... you don't search very hard.

Glad this got fixed btw. The "exploit" was pretty funny though imo

Quote Originally Posted by Hamstar View Post
    http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...ight=atramedes

Full fight after the explanation... you don't search very hard.
    What does this have to do with anything? :S it's just a video of the fight on normal mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, apparently I completely ignored the H: part. Excuse me >.>

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's been hotfixed, just like every other exploit for the fight has been. Goes back to being unkillable for guilds now. Great.

Quote Originally Posted by Improvedlol View Post
    Does anyone know if the door strat is finally fixed?
    If so, I would like to thanks blizzard to have wait more then 3 weeks to fix it letting 100+ guilds exploiting it, while fucking up the progression ranks on wowprogress.
    Because Blizzard care about sites such as WoWProgress? Its not their site so they have no reason to make sure the info is correct. You always have to take those kinds of sites with a grain of salt.

10+ Year Old Account
    its been hotfixed.
    Signatures are overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    Because Blizzard care about sites such as WoWProgress? Its not their site so they have no reason to make sure the info is correct. You always have to take those kinds of sites with a grain of salt.
    Using that logic we can scrap achivement system alltogether, it's getting more and more inacurate with time and in the end will mean nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    Using that logic we can scrap achivement system alltogether, it's getting more and more inacurate with time and in the end will mean nothing.
    Just saying, blizzard wont do things to make the lives of the WoWProgress site owners easier, they have no reason to. Its an uphill battle for those sites.

Yeah i got that, it was more a dig at Blizz i guess, they shuld be more proactive in keeping the achivements to represent an accurate history. With every thing they let go, every achivement they leave in when new content is realeased, the achivement system gets more inaccurate and carries less weight.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    its been hotfixed.
    Yeah, like two weeks ago? Or did the hotfix do nada?