Disc priest most important stats?

I been trying to search to see what the stats I should focus on while gearing/reforging/gemming my gear as a disc priest. I have tried holy so please do not say go holy cause I am having a blast with disc. Now I know INT and Spirit are important to every priest. However after int and spirit what should I look at? Mastery as disc with buffing PW:S is it worth it? A ton of normal gear so far I have noticed has a lot of mastery on it. Should I keep the mastery or should I put it into something else?

Also I am playing as pure healing/bubbles. Also reason I am going as disc is because we already have someone in the guild who is holy and likes to play that but when I tried I just did not like how it played.

Any advice would be helpful! Thanks a bunch.

Deleted
    As disc you should look for INT mostly, then Spirit up to 2.6-2.7k max, more doesn't make any significant difference. From that point on it's haste > mastery > crit. If you have like 8% haste or more, you're in good shape even for raids. Take mastery as much as you can get, but don't reforge spirit or haste into it. Also for gemming, take all gems that have int and int+haste on them. Spellpower pays off and the immense mana pool is what makes disc that awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by wed View Post
    As disc you should look for INT mostly, then Spirit up to 2.6-2.7k max, more doesn't make any significant difference. From that point on it's haste > mastery > crit. If you have like 8% haste or more, you're in good shape even for raids. Take mastery as much as you can get, but don't reforge spirit or haste into it. Also for gemming, take all gems that have int and int+haste on them. Spellpower pays off and the immense mana pool is what makes disc that awesome.
    That is assuming you are raid PoH spamming.