Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    steals th estar wars: Old republic beta key

I really don't think I could leave this world without playing >.<

As Morrison said, " I'm gonna get my kicks before the whole sh!t-house goes up in flames."

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    What do you mean you people?
    What do you mean with you people ?

I'd try to leave the city, certainly. There'd be a breakdown of all urban services, probably including electricity and the like. Mass hysteria would mean a lot of deaths leading up to the end of the world. Countries with deep hatreds would probably decide to nuke their enemies so they could claim they did it instead of the world exploding.
    If we're going more into the depths of fantastical reality, I suppose I'd try and find some place where I could send radio signals away from earth with music and talking and stuff; try to find a way for the legacy of white middle-class Earth to live on.
    More realistically I'd probably get away from the city with my boyfriend and friends... I dunno, really.
    DMs make the worst players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    Farm twilight jasmine while everybody is offline doing real life stuff with others for the last time
    Yeah, exactly this.

go to a time zone earlier and spend another day ^^

nah I would prolly step into my rusty old space-ship and head back to where I came from and see the world explode in my rear mirrors.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidseal View Post

nah I would prolly step into my rusty old space-ship and head back to where I came from and see the world explode in my rear mirrors.
    Would that be from Mars or Venus?

Just trip my tits off for 2 days and just see what happens. Although I thought I would probably need to get some money before I do anything, but lets be honest, what use is money if the world is ending. It would have no value, so saying like going places etc unless you have like a plane or some guns you won't be doing annnnnnnnnything really.

Deleted
    This made me giggle! Smart thinking !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deeveeus View Post
    YOU people are SICK!! id just hug my two sons. and apologize for letting it end like this. Id prolly wont tell them the world is ending and just spend the last 2 days watchin them play call of duty and having a great time. man this thread has depressed me
    Ah yes, lying to your children, best parent ever.

That sure is an option, depending on what exactly would wipe out the world's population. (not to mention whether you have a vehicle fast enough for the travel time/time gained ratio to be in your favour) ^^

i will get high, watch the entire series of Code Geass and if i have time ill go to the lake and take a swim before the world burns =D
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pozz View Post
    Good idea, they'll die faster and in a more inhuman way !
    Nvm I can't read laff laff. But I would deffo be eating lion for dinner that night
    Last edited by Spongy; 2011-01-19 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Cause i haz no eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    THAT sort of lying, though?
    Probably okay
    Last edited by Krieghoff; 2011-01-19 at 04:44 AM. Reason: Replying with quote is hard
    DMs make the worst players.

Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    There's a big difference between lying for the sake of gaining something yourself, and "forget" to mention a horrible thing you can do nothing to stop which wont really effect anyone to your loved ones to spare them the pain of dread.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Because watching anime, eating junk food and crying is such a huge deviation from what I do every day.
    I laughed sooooo hard.

OT: I'd spend every minute with my husband.

Quote Originally Posted by Spongy View Post
    Nvm I can't read laff laff. But I would deffo be eating lion for dinner that night
    That sounds llike an idea. Shoot all the animals instead and see if you can find inspiration for a new and tasty dish ! I'm in \o

Quote Originally Posted by zorg View Post
    The world ends in 72hours.....bout damn time....
    Totally. I'd laugh maniacally in sheer joy for at least the last hour of our doom.
    Before then, though, I'd confess my feelings towards a certain individual. I'm just being stubborn.
    Otherwise whatever goes down, goes down. I'll probably just chill somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Those are raptors. Raptors are not fish.
    Get out of the water, raptor. You can not breathe there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pozz View Post
    There's a big difference between lying for the sake of gaining something yourself, and "forget" to mention a horrible thing you can do nothing to stop which wont really effect anyone to your loved ones to spare them the pain of dread.
    I'm sure they would never look out the windows anyway or knotice that none of the tv channels are working or the sound of alarms sirens etc maybe even explosions. Guess you could turn the TV up reallllllllly loud

Quote Originally Posted by deeveeus View Post
    YOU people are SICK!! id just hug my two sons. and apologize for letting it end like this. Id prolly wont tell them the world is ending and just spend the last 2 days watchin them play call of duty and having a great time. man this thread has depressed me
    but if you think about it, dying on the day the world ends is actually one of the cooler ways to die... you would be one of the few humans who have seen all our species had to offer to this universe (isn't much, i guess... but whatever, show some human pride! humans gooooo!). definitely more epic than dying in some hospital because of some stupid illness.