Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    nelf males are by far the worst imo....nubz roll nelf's

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin/Death Knight = 95% of them are played by noobs.
    Druid/Shaman = Shaman are fine, Druid's are kind of the 'hunter weapon' to every class (if you know what I mean).
    Mage/Hunter = Annoying, greedy and just plain selfish.
    Priest/Warlock = Assholes who like to piss off everyone.
    Warrior/Rogue = Herp a derp retards (think of that guy from The Goonies).

Draenei = Can go die in a fire (I really hate Draenei).
    Night Elves = Meh.
    Gnomes = Meh.
    Worgen = Eww.
    Humans = Best Alliance race.
    Dwarves = Second best Alliance race.

Orc = Best Horde race (they ARE the Horde).
    Goblin = Second best Horde race.
    Undead = Third best Horde race.
    Troll = Meh. They can't wear shoes.
    Tauren = Meh. They can't wear shoes.
    Blood Elf = Same as Night Elf. Meh.
    Last edited by Arktosa; 2011-01-19 at 06:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, because I'm also a mindless, racist bigot in real life

There are quite a few, though they range in levels

Male Night and Blood elves are both terrible. Of course, I am not fond of blood elves as a whole.
    Female dwarves bother me too, but they apparently bother most which is why there are none.

Both Rogues and Warlocks as far as classes go. Both have so many tools to win at PVP with very little effort, and I always find myself cursing under my breath hoping that rogue who kills an spriest doesn't think he has 'skill.' I also agree with the earlier comment about undead rogues - they are assholes and usually have names like 'leetpvper.'

I'm no RPer, but names that are phrases, references or just long alt-character filled messes bother me too. There is someone on my server who is just a long string of ââââââââs that bothers the hell out of me.

Overall I suppose I am a very hateful person

Deleted
    I used to hate male Belves till I found out there's no male Belf, just female and more-female Belves. All other horde races, excluding Taurens, are there just to make PvPers scream "ahahah, fresh meat" in BGs. Thrall owns the only brain the Gods gave to Orcs (inherited from his father), so he's quite good.
    Anyone who hates Worgens is either Horde, a Pally or a Shammy.
    Anyone named Manoworgen or Thraller should get a life.

Anyone that makes a female troll without the only acceptable face gets a disapproving "tsk tsk" from me.

whenever i see a night elf hunter with a fox join my group, i dont expect him to know how to do anything.

also good to note that most people ive met who play druids are wacky, fun people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Martognigno View Post
    I wear a Jenkins tittle. And i find it awesome. Have lots of tittles...

We would have guessed your title and that you think it's awesome just from the way you type.

Deleted
    I judge everyone the same.

I judge all alliance races and classes as filthy dogs that needs to die horrible deaths of pain and suffering.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do judge people by their race.

If I see a Gnome Prot Warrior with bright pink ponytails, I know that player got a sense of humor :>

When i pvp i usually go for specific classes - logical choice not other reason.
    When i gank however i go out based on my lore choice - tauren priests and troll druids are first on my list and i slaughter them no matter the lvl - yes even lowbies. I just think to myself "you lousy rerolling fuck, wanna be fotm, huh?"
    I also go for undead, because they also seem the ones very cocky or the "wannabe pros" - if i kill an undead 95% of times he will be back for "paybacK" , so i kill him again.
    Most races just give up after a few times but undead seem to be baffled by the fact that they actually lost a pvp fight

I can't stand worgen - they seem like fotm ( for looks this time ) - i avoid partying with them...sadly i got one in our guild also who had the race change...bah.

I THRIVE on the frustration of hordies - and my enjoyement is to see them demoralized completly xD ( i'm so bad :P )
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Deleted
    Dwarfs - pretty cool for alliance
    Human - whatever
    Draenei - whatever
    Gnomes - oh please die
    Night elves - oh dear god please die in righteous fire slowly

Trolls - THE BEST RACE
    Orcs - pretty close to best race
    Undead - same as orcs
    Tauren - whatever
    Goblins - kinda cool but well not that i care for those little buggers
    Belfs - oh dear god please die in righteous fire slowly

paladins - *facepalm*
    some dk - *facepalm*
    dps warriors - case by case by really 90% of them sucks
    druid dps - quite offen also idiots or total elitist jerks and not in good way
    enhancement shamans - oh dont get me even started

oh yeah im totaly racist
    on the other hand i tend to forget my first impressions quite fast. acually what i will think of then will more depend on what they do in first 10min

Deleted
    Haha, I always queue for random dungeons be it normal lower level ones or heroics with a lot of prejudice.

If I encounter anyone named Sónófárthás, Leegoolaas, shamandk, anything like that.. I always try to start a conversation with them, if they seem as clueless as their names state I simply refuse to heal them.

Same goes for blood elf male death knights, draenei male shamans in cloth gear, orc male warriors.. the list goes on....

Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    Yes I do

Paladins/dk's =idiot facerollers
    Druids/shaman = Layed back carefree hippies
    Mages/hunter = greedy
    Rogues/warlocks = assholes
    warrior/priest = elitist

I also discriminate against midget races.
    Guess that makes me a laid back greedy elitist asshole hippie faceroller? Kinda like the sound of that.

Seriously though I try not to judge the player based on the class/race they chose though admittedly I couldn't careless for the short races in the game. I will give the player behind the character a chance, I have seen some amazing players behind every race and class combination as well as some not so great players. You just can't judge how well a person will play or what kind of person is playing the character based on what they chose to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    My own observations from an Alliance PoV:

- Gnomes seem to generally be good mages but not so good at anything else.
    - Nelf females are usually decent at anything they do, while males often are just as retarded as they look.
    - Human females vary greatly in performance. They can be awesome, or then like that woman you know who in 20 years just hasn't learned to park a car.
    - 90% of plate dps are just plain stupid and bad, regardless of race, gender or class. Warriors and DKs have no CC and because they fail at interrupts and die in first cooking fire, they are useless. 5% are mediocre and the rest 5% top the dps meters.
    - Dwarf rogues are horrible.
    HOLY SH....
    Are you a wizard? D:
    The many bad Twilight Vanquishers are probably because at least on my server a lot of people still do the old raid weekly for JP.
    In my experience, what applies for female Humans goes for all Worgen as well.

Nah, normally I'm totally against openly judging people by what Race they play, but this just got to me because it's exactly what I was thinking myself already. At this point I feel obliged to point out that there have been many exceptions to this incredibly ignorant prejudice of mine, if for the sole reason of calming down everyone who was offended by it.
    Also, for some weird unjustified reason I hate every moonkin, feral cat, fury or arms warrior and hunter in my group. PuGs that is..

I never judge people by their race/class. I Judge people by achievement points and their name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Undead males tend to be total assholes, because they're generally PvPers.
    Blood elves tend to be bad players.
    Death knights tend to be bad players.
    Blood elf death knights are almost always bad players.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

Quote Originally Posted by Martognigno View Post
    I don't get why ppl rage at Jenkins? There was a thread like "which tittle are nubs wearing" and the most common answer was Jenkins.
    I wear a Jenkins tittle. And i find it awesome. Have lots of tittles, including some rare ones and achieved when they were "hard".
    But I wear Jenkins. Does that makes me a nub? It just corresponds perfectly with my char's name.
    actually the most nub title in the game is "Kingslayer", particularly if it was obtained after the 30% zonebuff went into effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    I never judge people by their race/class. I Judge people by achievement points and their name.
    So to get your respect I should go back to ICC/old raids with my alt and get all achivements done instead of focusing on gearing up and getting proper gear for cata raids?

Male Draenei. One in a million can hold their weight.