Please Critique my UI

Hmm, gimme a sec to figure out a way to post a screenshot of my UI.

best I can do for now is:

a couple bars are faded to keep it clean, like CoolLine slightly above the player bar, and a couple smaller bars under the player bar with buffs, eats, and clickies on them.

and to the left of the minimap, omen switches in while recount switches out during combat.

here is a screenshot of the UI in group combat, complete with casting bars for player and target:
    [
    Last edited by Gerolux; 2011-01-20 at 07:00 AM.

Deleted
    Where are your raid frames?

Deleted
    You might want to make a screenshot while in a group or raid, and also while having something targeted... while I agree this looks nice and clean, that could be because it has nearly nothing on it, even information that is actually required

Honestly, as DPS raid frames are useless... Unless the current encounter requires it, an example would be a mage in decurse duty.

@OP, you could move your chat frame, recount/ skada and minimap to the same side of the screen, this will give you more room for a threat meter and other useful addons. Looks clean tho.

here is a screenshot in raid mode: course, this screenshot is 40man... but same concept for 10/25 man content

I do have decurse as well, faded above my chat bar, since I dont need to be concerned about it too often.

Deleted
    So, where's that UI we're talking about?
    on-topic: Is this a mage joke, I don't get it.

srsly on-topic this time: It looks tidy, no useless fancy stuff, just plain simple and tidy. I like.

It's clean, but looks a little lopsided/off center. Not sure if that matters to you too much, but it drives me crazy when things aren't perfectly aligned (the distance between the bottom of your chat frame and the bottom of your screen is less than between your action bars/minimap and the bottom of your screen.) And it looks like your action bars aren't centered, but I could be crazy. Like I said, I'm a perfectionist when it comes to my UI.

Other than that, you've got a lot of viewing room, and no clutter, would like to see how it looks in combat with casting bars/target though.

actually, my bars are perfectly centered... even downloaded an addon that puts a grid on my screen to make sure everything was centered. action bars, health, and target bars are centered on the screen. I did fix that issue with the difference in heigher with the chat window, thanks for pointing that out. did the same with my minimap as well. I will try to get a picture of my window in combat in the next couple of hours and update my original post when I do... should show most of the others bars going on during combat.

As an overview then that raid frame position is fine, but for a job of decursing it will cause you to have to keep moving away from the bottom of the screen.
    I would place it to one side of your unit frame.