Deleted

Targeting addone

Hello!

I would like to know if there is a nice clean and simple addone that lets me see my curent targets target and the targets target cast bar.

Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    hum
    For cast Bars I use AZCastbar not sure about "targets target castbar" but I think it can be displayed
    For the targets I use ShadowedUnitFrames wich is a nice and clean Unitframe and easy to handle

Deleted
    As Suhso said, AZcb or Quartz will suit all your cast bar needs (you'll find yourself turning off majority since you can have everything you want, including, say, you're focus' target's target cast bar if you so desire), while ShadowedUnitFrames are excellent as far as unit frames go!

Quote Originally Posted by Wafe View Post
    Hello!

I would like to know if there is a nice clean and simple addone that lets me see my curent targets target and the targets target cast bar.

Thank you!
    I got a good one. It's called standard interface! Or any custom UI you encounter!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ununoctium View Post
    I got a good one. It's called standard interface! Or any custom UI you encounter!
    the standard UI donst display targets target cast bar nor buffs both of wich i need.