Question some questions for u pro demo guys

So i decided to lvl my lock again. and got some questions for u guys.

wich rotations do u use in pvp?

Are the rotations the same in demon form?

what are the stat prio for pvp? int>hit cap> spell pen> haste ?

do u spec into destro or affli for pvp?

Sorry my english, and sorry if some of these questions were allready answered in another post, but i wassent able to find it.

Looking farward to hear from u

do u spec into destro or affli for pvp?
    Uhm...Demo.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzor View Post
    Uhm...Demo.
    im not expert but i think he means last 10 points and i dont know i hate pvp :P

Quote Originally Posted by Immortalone View Post
    im not expert but i think he means last 10 points and i dont know i hate pvp :P

Yup i did mean the last 10 points.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Spell pen= about 200
    Hit=4%
    Int=spam
    Haste=spam
    Crit=reforge to haste

2 points in improved immolate
    3 points in bane
    3 points in shadow and flame
    2 points in improved soul fire

Quote Originally Posted by Sailboats View Post
    Spell pen= about 200
    Hit=4%
    Int=spam
    Haste=spam
    Crit=reforge to haste

2 points in improved immolate
    3 points in bane
    3 points in shadow and flame
    2 points in improved soul fire

Cheers mate. How about the rotations? do we dot ppl up? or just immolate and incinerate/hand of Gul'dan spam? is it the same for demon form?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Try to keep immolate, bane of AGONY, corruption and curse of elements up on your target at all times. Spam hand of gul'dan whenever it's not on cooldown. Basically cast shadow bolt, use incinerate only when molten core procs (assuming you are specced).
    I hope I got the message across clearly, english is not my mother tongue.

There is no standard rotation for pvp
    Last edited by Sailboats; 2011-01-19 at 11:56 AM.

Deleted
    Is Spell Penetration usefull? Doesn't that just ignore Resistances from you target? Wouldn't it be more usefull to just cast CoE, or should you cast CoE ánd have Spell Penetration?

When going demon: Just pop every cd you have (Immalition Aura, Demon Soul, trinkets) since you'll be a huge target. People get drawn towards a huge purple thing bouncing around between 10 enemies. I like to run in from behind and blow all cd's while Hellfire'ing and Felstorm. It would be more wise to focus on the healer, but it is way to much fun
    Last edited by mmocc4309604a4; 2011-01-19 at 12:36 PM.

Elements means you have having to use an extra spellcast, which itself could be resisted by that same mechanism you are trying to avoid.
    Yes you can, but it is also removing the option of tongues on a target, or Exhaustion for affliction.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volviga View Post
    Is Spell Penetration usefull? Doesn't that just ignore Resistances from you target? Wouldn't it be more usefull to just cast CoE, or should you cast CoE ánd have Spell Penetration?

When going demon: Just pop every cd you have (Immalition Aura, Demon Soul, trinkets) since you'll be a huge target. People get drawn towards a huge purple thing bouncing around between 10 enemies. I like to run in from behind and blow all cd's while Hellfire'ing and Felstorm. It would be more wise to focus on the healer, but it is way to much fun
    Having at least 150 spell pen is a must for all classes. And nobody will hit you while you're in meta form, it just takes too long to kill a metamorphosied lock.