10 Man Heroics, Easiest boss?

Hey,

Just wanted to check which is commonly known as the easiest boss in 10 man Heroics.

I am currently in a 10 man guild group, we have yet to down Nefarian (Actually we haven't even had a single try on him as of yet) but we will be trying him this week.
    Next week we intended to start doing heroics though, which would you recommend first?

We have plenty of geared people around, our problem is fights which would require 3 tanks or 4 healers.
    I am playing currently as our Warrior tank with a paladin tank beside me who also have a healing offspec which he utilize when we only need 1 tank.

Are we forced to be using 3 tanks on fights like Halfus the Wyrmbreaker? Or is 2 tanks manageable with only 3 healers?

I'll give you our raid setup directly to avoid that question later on:

Protection Warrior
    Protection Paladin
    Retribution Paladin
    Fury Warrior
    Survival Hunter
    Restoration Shaman
    Holy Priest
    Discipline Priest
    Fire Mage
    Demonology Warlock

We will be using a Holy Paladin instead of the Discipline Priest for upcoming 3 weeks of reset since our priest has gone to holiday.

Deleted
    My guild have found Omnotron Defense System easiest in 10 mans.

10+ Year Old Account
    If your gear is good, try Halfus I reckon

Deleted
    Kill-list from WOWprogress.com

Heroic Blackwing Descent
    H: Magmaw: 57 (0.21%)
    H: Omnotron Defense System: 100 (0.38%)
    H: Maloriak: 151 (0.57%)
    H: Atramedes: 106 (0.40%)
    H: Chimaeron: 272 (1.02%)
    H: Nefarian: 1 (0.00%)
    Heroic The Bastion of Twilight
    H: Halfus Wyrmbreaker: 770 (2.89%)
    H: Valiona and Theralion: 29 (0.11%)
    H: Ascendant Council: 8 (0.03%)
    H: Cho'gall: 4 (0.02%)
    H: Sinestra: 0 (0.00%)
    Heroic Throne of the Four Winds
    H: Conclave of Wind: 219 (0.82%)
    H: Al'Akir: 0 (0.00%)

The wowprogress list is BS because they still can't properly track which kills is 10s or 25. Try http://www.wowtrack.org/encounters.lua

10 man hc kills:
    Halfus - 182
    Chimaeron - 79
    Atramedes - 22
    Conclave - 16
    Maloriak - 13
    Omnotron - 7
    Magmaw - 0
    Valiona - 0
    Council - 0
    Cho'gall - 0
    Nefarian - 0

Thanks alot for those numbers, will help us alot to choose which we should attempt.

Keep in mind that's out of 20896 10man guilds, so good luck :P

Wyrmbreaker requires a sick amount of AoE damage, you got a demo warlock and fire mage, so they should easily be able to do some 50-60k dps, our mage peaked at 270k dps when he spread ignite/combustion.
    You should also get your priest to specc disc and spam smite for that fight.

You might also want to try Maloriak, after a 15 page thread on the forums that heroic 10 man Maloriak was badly tuned he got hotfixed today and the adds has got their health lowered from 1.8k mil to 1mil.
    This fight should be more than doable now without too much fail.

Also keep in mind that the very high count of Atramedes kills, both in 25's/10's, is only due to bug exploits. So i wouldn't try it 3rd, unless you are planning to use said bug exploits.
    Last edited by Tinuviel; 2011-01-19 at 12:13 PM.

The exploits has gotten hotfixed as of today.

* Atramedes will now reset if the players targeted by Sonic Breath or Obnoxious Fiends attempt to leave the room.
    * Zoning into the dungeon after a soft reset now causes all Atramedes-related objects and creatures to reset completely. The introduction event will replay once the dwarves have been cleared. Entering combat with Atramedes forces the gongs to become usable and the fight will function normally from this point.
    * Atramedes will no longer despawn when his tail passes through the area trigger in the entrance to his room. He will no longer despawn randomly during the fight. Pulling him out of his room will now cause him to reset.