Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agallochh View Post
    Our MD is in the form of Demon Soul: Voidwalker. I also wish our Health Funnel wasn't channeled
    I'm rather happy with channeling HF. It's 30% less damage on our pet which would be far too strong if it were a hot. Also, as demonologist at least, your direct damage heals your pet for another 15%, with 2xT5 30%. If it were a hot we could burn the boss (without getting aggro thanks to either and / or DS:VW / Soul Shatter, our pet wouldn't lose (much) health and there'd be no problem. There has to be some degree of difficulty, I think, so: I'm rather happy with channeling HF. :P

Deleted
    My tactic for prophet takes a while, but it is easy and flawless. If you turn left before you go to the stairs and go to the edge of his platform you'll find a corner, drop a teleport here or something. Go and pull the boss using COD or anything that will damage him, and then set your FG on him as he will do the tanking. Either run or teleport back around the corner so that you are LOS'd to the boss, you can then position the FG around the corner so that you can heal him if need be, and he will do all the damage on the boss. When the adds spawn he can pick them up too and just have him AOE them down.

It takes a little while, but it works every time (pre patch at least, but with much worse gear) you do need to hit the boss tho to make sure you can loot it!

Hope this helps

Vanilla: Aq20,aq40 to twins(got them to 67% on best try before i cba anymore when they healed to full hp),MC,zg(rip),

TBC:KZ,ZA,2bosses BT(supremus, akama, had naj'entus on 58% but at that point i couldnt survive anylonger),3bosses tk,1 boss ssc(havent tried anymore yet), Gruul( just gruul) Doomwalker. Havent found doom lord yet. Mount hyjal(1.boss, made it to second, but died pretty fast)

All with a demo spec, either using Felguard or VW.
    Gonna try wotlk stuff next week, should be fun Alltough i wanna try Twins again with fraps and full focus. Still think it's doable. just need a couple of extra keyboards for smashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Necomancer View Post
    That's odd, gets to the correct page for me.
    Anyhow: the changes are:
    Affl: Yours has Imp LT. Mine has Doom and Gloom (2/2) and Jinx (1/2) (10 points in total).
    Demo: Only changes are that yours doesn't have DE and does have Decimation (2/2). Mine has DE and no Decimation.

Priority wise: CoE, BoD, Corr, Imm, HoG, Health Funnel, Siphon Life, SB, Inci (MC Proc).
    What about Meta?

Which ones would be realistic for me to attempt in my current gear?
    Vanilla: All (BWL, MC, Ruins of AQ, Temple AQ, UBRS)
    BC: Kara, Mag, Serpentshrine Caverns? Sunwell Plateau? Tempest Keep? Hyjal? Black Temple? Zul'Aman?
    This is where the fun of soloing comes from. Each spec really has a different place for each boss. For instance, Doom and Gloom seems much better for a fight like al'ar and VW where you don't have much uptime of your cast spells, but for a fight like Solarian or Hydross I'd go with LT because....well mana is good. I still don't know how Seelen did solarian so easily as I still spend half the fight balancing my health pool, but I got her in 8-9 minutes the other day, so I'm gonna attribute the difference to not having t5 and letting my FG get hit a few too many times by my explosion. Anyway, point being that health is a lot more tight for me in that fight, and damage not so much, so I'd prefer getting more mana for my health than damage on my bane.

I generally don't like to use my VW because I like the dps my FG does too much, so I usually skip DE unless I'm forced into it. It does have it's uses though, so if you want to go that way power to ya.

I haven't heard anyone talk about sarth or naxx 10 yet. Sarth is doable with good gear and a friend to get you past the drakes (tenebron requires 2+ ppl due to mechanics, the other two are soloable), and Sarth himself has a generous enrage, avoidable mechanics if you have good pet control, and only hits like a metra as opposed to a freight train. I've also heard of people soloing Sapphiron and KT but haven't actually tried it myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damntastic View Post
    wotlk champs wants to run through instances like fucking mario

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ynkesfan2003 View Post
    This is where the fun of soloing comes from. Each spec really has a different place for each boss. For instance, Doom and Gloom seems much better for a fight like al'ar and VW where you don't have much uptime of your cast spells, but for a fight like Solarian or Hydross I'd go with LT because....well mana is good. I still don't know how Seelen did solarian so easily as I still spend half the fight balancing my health pool, but I got her in 8-9 minutes the other day, so I'm gonna attribute the difference to not having t5 and letting my FG get hit a few too many times by my explosion. Anyway, point being that health is a lot more tight for me in that fight, and damage not so much, so I'd prefer getting more mana for my health than damage on my bane.

I generally don't like to use my VW because I like the dps my FG does too much, so I usually skip DE unless I'm forced into it. It does have it's uses though, so if you want to go that way power to ya.

I haven't heard anyone talk about sarth or naxx 10 yet. Sarth is doable with good gear and a friend to get you past the drakes (tenebron requires 2+ ppl due to mechanics, the other two are soloable), and Sarth himself has a generous enrage, avoidable mechanics if you have good pet control, and only hits like a metra as opposed to a freight train. I've also heard of people soloing Sapphiron and KT but haven't actually tried it myself.

Well I've posted the Solarian fight so you should've seen how I dit it. :P
    Sapphiron's on my channel as well, he's really easy. Just tried Kel'Thuzad a few times but he's a piece of cake once you get all of the adds down. If you're his main target he won't shoot his Frost Blast (something about 40k damage?) at you. Maybe I'll try him, now that we got a buff to our mastery the adds shouldn't pose that much of a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Well I've posted the Solarian fight so you should've seen how I dit it. :P
    Sapphiron's on my channel as well, he's really easy. Just tried Kel'Thuzad a few times but he's a piece of cake once you get all of the adds down. If you're his main target he won't shoot his Frost Blast (something about 40k damage?) at you. Maybe I'll try him, now that we got a buff to our mastery the adds shouldn't pose that much of a problem.
    Yea I'll have to go back and look at it again, I didnt realize her explosion hit so hard and I think that might be my issue. I noticed my pet taking something like 20-30k damage everytime we both got hit, meaning we both spend half the fight at 50% hp which makes me uncomfortable.

Anyway my goal is finishing up everything but vashj in SSC this week and getting some attempts in on Sarth if not downing him. I'll let ya know how it goes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverHeimdall View Post
    BWL - I doubt you can do Vaelastrasz (instant death very early without more people).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUWfgwqVlKc

There you go. :P

is it possible to soulburn a HS and possibly use a battlemaster trinket to increase your hp enough to survive the explosion?

Deleted
    is it possible to soulburn a HS and possibly use a battlemaster trinket to increase your hp enough to survive the explosion?
    Probably but I honestly have no idea what explosion you're talking about. I just burn her down without ever looking at my or my pet's HP. :/

Also just frapsed Chromaggus and Nefarian - if anyone's interested, I'll upload it.

Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Probably but I honestly have no idea what explosion you're talking about. I just burn her down without ever looking at my or my pet's HP. :/

Also just frapsed Chromaggus and Nefarian - if anyone's interested, I'll upload it.
    I was wondering how you got instagibbed at the end, so I looked up the burning adrenaline debuff. Apparently it reduces your max hp by 5% every second and on the last tick you explode for about 5k damage, which I'm assuming is what got you. I was wondering if it was possible to pop some HP increasing cooldowns right before the last tick to survive the damage and possibly get another round of the debuff to kill her.

And yea I always like watching warlocks solo things, passes the time at work lol.

Deleted
    I was wondering how you got instagibbed at the end, so I looked up the burning adrenaline debuff. Apparently it reduces your max hp by 5% every second and on the last tick you explode for about 5k damage, which I'm assuming is what got you. I was wondering if it was possible to pop some HP increasing cooldowns right before the last tick to survive the damage and possibly get another round of the debuff to kill her.

And yea I always like watching warlocks solo things, passes the time at work lol.
    Burning Adrenaline kills you no matter what. Bubble, +LP, the debuff doesn't care. Once you get it you'll be dead in a set amount of seconds but also gain instant spells. So the problem is only to kill him before the debuff kills you. As you've seen it's 35 seconds from start of the fight till death through debuff.
    "Damage done increased by 100%. Attack speed increased by 100%. Spells become instant cast. Reduces max health by 5% every second; eventually causes player to die."

I'll upload it tomorrow, one video is depending on length between 30 minutes to two hours of uploading on Youtube + high latency. And since I'll be raiding with my guild now I can't afford 2k latency.
    Last edited by mmocf89e9482f3; 2011-02-17 at 06:33 PM.

Deleted
    Allright, wiped a few times on Kel'Thuzad now. Adds in the beginning are rather easy - have your succubus out, cast Corruption on the Banshees and Abominations for more heal, cast Infernal one minute before KT acticates and, if necessary, metamorphosis about~30 seconds before KT attacks. You have to keep his aggro, otherwise frost blast will kill you. I'm wiping on the two crypt guards because I can't outheal KTs damage and HF voidwalker. Guess this fight is easy as affliction, but since I'll stick with demonology I guess I have to wipe a few more times.

I bought an MMO, Pay a monthly fee ..For game content and a test of my own abilities..I get enough play time with others in level appropriate dungeons and raids.. This concept is alien to You because You have to stay grouped with others because they probablly carry you, do the research and thinking for You and You just simply click and loot.