Thread: First aid ideas

Deleted

First aid ideas

I just read the post about archeology on forums, which says that there's much to add to arch, but naught to FA, well I thought about this and a couple fun ideas came to mind:

Summon nurse!
    - Summons a nurse that will treat your wounds and heal you for a % of your max health. 5 min cooldown

Emergency!
    Summons a suite of doctors and nurses that will treat your injuries for x amount of time. 30 min cooldown

Recovery!
    Same like summon nurse, but also summons aunt Edna, that will shower you with flowers and chocolate candies, and shoos(understand as attack) any hostile characters nearby that are in combat with you and would like to disturb your recovery. Lasts for x. 30minute cooldown

There are so many things First aid could be made fun, so what do you guys think? ALso take this easy, it's just for laughs mostly.

Deleted
    It does not really make sense to magicly summon npcs, when you are trained in appyling bandages..

Deleted
    I also don't think that eating a fortune cookie would increase your health and make you avoid incoming damage or raise your intelligence. I also don't think collecting dwarven vases and grinding them together will create a magnificent staff of old. It's also fairly hard to fish a coin on a same hook that can catch a shark. Yet it is so.
    Skinning allows you to crit more, collecting herbs allows you to increase your casting speed, yet if you walked out to a field and collected herbs for a day it won't allow you to move faster or collect it faster in the end. Yet it is so in WoW. In WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Erywil View Post
    It does not really make sense to magicly summon npcs, when you are trained in appyling bandages..
    Aye but you can't apply bandages in combat and being attacked breaks it, whereas the nurse can apply your bandage WHILE you're being attacked, would be good for the dps classes who can't really self heal.

Deleted
    Self-heal is too widely used atm. It was good when only locks, dks and spriests could do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Naoto View Post
    Aye but you can't apply bandages in combat and being attacked breaks it, whereas the nurse can apply your bandage WHILE you're being attacked, would be good for the dps classes who can't really self heal.
    every dps class can self heal now, either hybrids using a given healing ability or through talents/glyphs/abilities which offer a %health healing regen.

---------- Post added 2011-01-19 at 11:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pirAa View Post
    Self-heal is too widely used atm. It was good when only locks, dks and spriests could do it.
    it's been tuned to provide dps classes the ability to cover themselves when marginal damage (which can addup if unchecked) is going around, without it being too overpowered for pvp. It makes the healers life a bit easier

Quote Originally Posted by Erywil View Post
    Pretty much this.

Quote Originally Posted by QQmoore View Post
    every dps class can self heal now, either hybrids using a given healing ability or through talents/glyphs/abilities which offer a %health healing regen.
    aye.. but 40% of hp with 4mins cd and interput able... i dont find it so imba :/

Deleted
    Drip!
    A friendly nurse places a group drip out for your raid when you just got wtfpwned. Heals Health and Mana super quick. Also removes hangovers.

Deleted
    Guys, you are saying things don't make sense. You shoot fireballs out of your hands and can control an unliving warrior called a death knight. Its a fictional game

Deleted
    Let's also not forget they implimented a magically appearing npc for the guild page.

Deleted
    id just love a first aid bandage that would remove bleed effects

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/56849/gus-first-aid-kit/

That trinket will summon a Nurse Too bad it's low level.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/56849/gus-first-aid-kit/

That trinket will summon a Nurse Too bad it's low level.
    its a goblin! we cant trust them to be nurse! they probaly blow us up when they try to remove a disease D: