Deleted

Don´t know how to use your Proffesions for gold making?

Hey, i´ve got some problems with earning gold atm and im currently have these proffesions: JC=525/Mining=525/Ench=500/Engi=525/Alchemy=450/Herb=450/LW=525/skinning=525 and soon BS 525 aswell, So yeah i got alot of usuable proffesions but i don´t know how to use them correct to earn the best gold with them. If i get to know these proffesions some better im sure i can play around with AH. Atm i am only farming with my Miner in Twilight highlands and prospecting and putting out uncuted gems on ah, all the greenies uncuted i save for Fire prism or i do Shadowspirit diamond, is it anyway to earn alot in a "short" time since you could do that in wotlk by Buying eternals and make JC rings then DE them that you could erarn alot on.

Please help a guy that want to be abit richer in wow with these proffesions!

Read guides?

Deleted
    ohh yeah btw Fishing 450, Cooking 460 first aid 450 (doubt first aid can help me but still), levling Archaeology aswell atm but that ain´t a money making for the moment i think atleast

---------- Post added 2011-01-19 at 12:43 PM ----------

Don´t wanna waste IRL money on this game. should not be needed

herb and mine and sell on AH.

its really not harder than that.

Just sell on the AH mate everything u dont need . If its herbs , ores , prospected greenies / ink , dusts and all other things you do not need. Usualy if I dont have a long term plan , for example crafting some darkmoon cards , I auction the entire surplus of mats ( keeping some inks for glyphs and personal use only). Seeming you have so many professions you could do that with each and every one and do fine as far as gold goes. I for one have a tight window for farming and stuff because of work hours, but even if I dont get to farm anything, the alchemy transmute brings me somewhere arround 1k gold / truegold bar/ day not mentioning if it procs.
    Regarding the AH farming ... I can tell you only this : start by buying cheap and selling with a small profit. After you get the hang of the market you can go buy more and more and profit more. Markets can change over night so I sugest for a newcommer like you to focus on small bits from many areas rather than a big "slice" of one. Best of luck.