Missing skill points for rar artifact - Archeology

Hello guys,

recently i completed a rar artifact (Nightelf statue) and got no skillpoints for it!
    Is this normal? I am having 278 skillpoints right now.
    I told a GM about it, but he just wrote something about gnomenengineers...

its a bug I think that random projects dont give skill points, I've had it twice in leveling archaeology two times but that kinda sucks having it on a rare find

so GM cant help?

common should give 5
    rares should give 15

had both common and rares give nothing though so...if you get nothing on next 1-2 solves create a ticket..otherwise i would expect your next solve to grant skillups..also had 0xp when surveying so its not completely bug free..and never will be..

Unhappy I have reported this kind of bug in WOW-US ofificial forums.

I have same kind of trouble while doing orc project[Fierce Wolf Figurine]

full report at link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1869253824#1

The druid and priest statue set is known to bug and not give skill points. This shouldn't happen with any other artifacts.

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    The druid and priest statue set is known to bug and not give skill points. This shouldn't happen with any other artifacts.
    ^^

Funnily enough, the very next common I made after druid and priest rewarded me 15 skill points.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehgypsy View Post
    common should give 5
    rares should give 15
    Common gives 5
    Rares gives UP TO 15 (can give 0, 5, 10, 15)
    Main & raiding character: Elchali, Holy Paladin

Also the Twisted Ammonite Shell (Fossil - common) doesn't give any points. The Zandalari Voodoo Doll (Troll - common) gives 15 points though.
    I had problems with not getting any points so I spoke to a GM and he said there's nothing they can do about it and we won't get given the points or fragments wasted when it gets fixed =(

After i had another 0-point-Artifact today I talked to GM and he said its a known problem which appears with two Artifacts.