Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wild hogs will rip your face off. Better one shot, one kill them because unlike deer and other types of game, boars get pissed the fuck off when you shoot at them and if they arent dead will charge at you and fuck you up.

No joke.

Its quite exhilarating.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...awg2/rudy2.jpg - The infamous AK-47 with illegal banana clip

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...awg2/rudy1.jpg - AR-15 w/ red dot scope. Yes that is Cleveland Brown in the background

Hard guns to get here in California. They're not mine though, they belong to my buddy who works for Homeland Security, but I'm either gonna pick up a 1911 or colt .357 when I turn 21 in June :>

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    [IG]http://th02.deviantart.net/fs29/PRE/f/2008/156/6/6/Frostmourne_by_TheOnlyBezo.png[/IMG]
    You're a pretty clever fellow aren't you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats with all these ladies guns... .308 or above or it doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos View Post
    I'll try to leave my opinions in that other thread, but I have a feeling that many people that argue about guns have never unloaded a 30round mag in 5secs into a target. I could be wrong.

OT: M4s are sick weapons, easy to handle, not too terribly hard to clean. Though I do enjoy a handgun at the range. Honestly, the most fun I've had at a indoor range was with a little .22 handgun. It has almost no kick and you can shoot it super fast. But rifles are so awesome with their burst. I like a good shoulder kick every now and then. I remember vividly my times at the range in Basic.

Also, the "you must be American" comment......duh!
    How about a 33 round mag from a Glock 18 on full auto? That was a trip even when I didn't lock my wrist and it had a feed jam at about #5-6. Cleared that & the rest of the mag went w/o a hitch and I think the total time the trigger was pulled amounted to about a second & a half. Oh man, what a fun experience that was. Too bad you can't own one as a civilian in the USA. I couldn't afford to feed it enough ammo anyhow.

edit-
    OT: More than I want to take time to list, but I have SIG/Sauer P220, Ruger 10/22 & MK-II, Browning A-Bolt, Remington 870, Taurus 605 & some others. Nothing really special or fancy but able to do the job. Perhaps someday I shall get around to taking some photos but for now I have none.
    Last edited by Brini; 2011-01-20 at 01:03 AM.

Deleted

Had those two beauties in my care for about 9months in the military. Hard to get permit here as it is all over europe.

Shooting with sniper/hunting rifles is really awsome.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFailadin View Post
    Whats with all these ladies guns... .308 or above or it doesn't count.
    Ok, so you want to go stand there 300 yards away and let someone take a shot at you with these "ladies guns?

P.S. Try using a non-sexist slur next time you want to reveal how much you have to be macho to feel good about yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ares1013 View Post

As promised, heres a shot of the handgun I own, a Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm. It shoots like a dream, with hardly any kickback and I was able to get some pretty tight groupings with it after minimal adjustments to my regular stance. It doesn't have an external safety, which is a bit of a bummer - but it does have the feature (spacing on the name atm) where it won't fire unless the magazine is loaded into the gun. Meaning that even if I had a round chambered, and someone was trying to forcibly take the gun from me, I could just hit the magazine release...and bam, the gun can't be fired.
    This is a great gun i carry this with my CPL very precise with hardly any recoil i love it!!!!!!1

Deleted
    Just had to have one, and yes it's sharp

Last edited by mmoca95c4fc5b8; 2011-01-20 at 01:37 AM. Reason: wtf big pics

10+ Year Old Account
    Tippman 98 Custom Pro with two 24 oz. CO2 tanks, and thousands upon thousands of paintballs. Not to hardcore compared to your M4... my friend has three Katanas though, and a kick-ass letter opener...
    Last edited by Badpaladin; 2011-01-20 at 06:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I knew a fair amount of people had shotguns and handguns, but assault rifles and sniper rifles? Jesus.

It must be very fun and empowering to be in posession of such armaments. I don't own any weapons myself, but I'd like a nice accurate scoped rifle of some kind to play with. Wouldn't care too much for a sword though, one bad swing of that thing and you're going to regret it.

Of course, with no restrictions, my weapon of choice would be some kind of particle beam from an orbiting satellite. Hey, I'm a responsible guy, I won't misuse it.
    "The truth, my goal."

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I own a number of Swords and a really nice Scythe. When my camera charges Ill get a few snaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuvok View Post
    I knew a fair amount of people had shotguns and handguns, but assault rifles and sniper rifles? Jesus.

It must be very fun and empowering to be in posession of such armaments. I don't own any weapons myself, but I'd like a nice accurate scoped rifle of some kind to play with. Wouldn't care too much for a sword though, one bad swing of that thing and you're going to regret it.

Of course, with no restrictions, my weapon of choice would be some kind of particle beam from an orbiting satellite. Hey, I'm a responsible guy, I won't misuse it.

Please, be responsible, don't ion cannon a tiberium facility.

Also, how many times do I have to post this video?

Ar15, and katana =D

I've got a mid-60's Remington 870 12ga, a Winchester 1894 30-30, several .22s and a .300 win mag. And contrary to popular belief, most people don't own guns solely to kill people; most of them are actually a lot of fun to go range shooting with.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Ooh... I like the scythes, very exotic.
    They're called Kamas. And lol
    Aren't brass knuckles, even those attached to a knife haft, illegal to possess without a historical permit?

---------- Post added 2011-01-19 at 09:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathcrab View Post
    Just had to have one, and yes it's sharp

Is it singed by Randy Jackson? Because if you run into Randy Jackson, you aren't not going to get his signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breshone View Post
    So everything is allowed in the off-topic section? Are you a moderator?
    Not just a moderator, but a moderator who can ban OTHER moderators! Like some sort of... super moderator...

Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    WOW an assault rifle. That's practical.
    Practicality is not a priority.

10+ Year Old Account
    My dad's a war memorabilia kinda guy. We have a rifle from every country in WWII I'm pretty sure...3 M1s, a Springfield, couple Enfields, 2 Russians, a Japanese, 2 Mausers, hell even one from Switzerland (which is actually incredibly accurate, go figure?). The standard .22 LR, shotguns of every kind, bayonets to go with every gun...a lot of good stuff.

I'd post pics, but really, it's a helluva lot of guns that are 60+ years old. Just imagine them. That and the fact I'd rather not have to see the stupid posts about anti-gun people complaining because I put up pics of at least 15 guns.
    Last edited by Shamslam; 2011-01-20 at 02:19 AM.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuvok View Post

A sniper rifle is the rifle a sniper is using. No matter how fancy or expensive it is anyone else uses it & it just becomes a very well built precision rifle aka that nice, accurate scoped rifle you'd like to have.

As for empowering I dunno but in general I have fun shooting clay targets with a shotgun or my 22 rifles & handguns as much as with anything bigger. Of course that may be because 45 ammo & even reloading .30-06 ammo is relatively expensive on a per shot basis. I really do want to get a supressor or three though. Having to wear ear protection when shooting varmints or plinking is tiresome when there is another option. One of the few times where European laws are more lenient than the USA.

-edit- Shamslam, the Swiss have been pretty serious about accuracy since at least the late 1800s if not before. A very large amount of organized target shooting occurs there even now and lots of competitions are done with the rifles & handguns they were issued as part of their miiltary reserve forces.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Please, be responsible, don't ion cannon a tiberium facility.
    I love it and think I finally found something for my signature.
    Last edited by Brini; 2011-01-20 at 03:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Not just a moderator, but a moderator who can ban OTHER moderators! Like some sort of... super moderator...
    Didn't even see you were the one that made this thread. Change avatars more imo.

Guess I'll take a picture for you sometime.