Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    What we do on this fight, is the following.
    Nature: 4 DPS; 1 Tank; 1 Healer.
    Wind: 2 DPS; 1 Healer
    Frost: 1 Tank; 1 Healer
    At the 2nd ultimate, the DPS at Wind moves pretty early to Frost platform (as they cant do more damage to Wind anyways).
    When the 2nd Ultimate finishes all dps, a tank and a healer moves to Nature platform and kills him.
    All move back to Frost, while one DPS continues to finish of the Wind platform.
    Profit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nvar View Post
    What we do on this fight, is the following.
    Nature: 4 DPS; 1 Tank; 1 Healer.
    Wind: 2 DPS; 1 Healer
    Frost: 1 Tank; 1 Healer
    At the 2nd ultimate, the DPS at Wind moves pretty early to Frost platform (as they cant do more damage to Wind anyways).
    When the 2nd Ultimate finishes all dps, a tank and a healer moves to Nature platform and kills him.
    All move back to Frost, while one DPS continues to finish of the Wind platform.
    Profit
    Cool, I count 11 people?

10+ Year Old Account
    Moar DPS to anshal - problem solved
    I tried to sleep on my keyboard - Not a good idea, WASD on the cheek in the morning.

Usually in my raid group, we have 1 tank, 1 healer and 3 dps on Anshal's platform. One tank, 1 healer and 1 dps on Nezir and 1 healer and 1 range dps on Rojash (spelling?). We 1 shot it every week with this set up. When tank sees him casting his healing circle then start moving away to make the boss move immediatley and dont tank him in the middle because he can put a healing circle down then they do special abilities which makes him teleport to the middle and heal up alot