What to spend Valor pts on first? Unholy 2H

At the time of writing this topic I have 2050 Valor points and got raid tonight so can expect around ~800 extra valor pts tonight.

Already bought the relic since you can't get one from raids atm..

My armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rrant/advanced

Titan-Forged Rune of Determination - u should change it for License to Slay i think.

I'd go for the chestpiece next.

Herald of the Titans Avatar Killer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i agree with the trinket idea. since its the lowest item you have
    Gearscore is like a bikini. It shows you what you already know and doesn't show what REALLY matters.
    New Expansion preview HERE

I would buy the trinket since you're still using a level 80 PvP one, unless thats just for Halfus or something. It really doesn't matter much, the tier set isn't really the consensus first buy anymore, the bonuses just arent that good. I went with the trinket first, probablu go with boots next, then tier chest.
    Beta Club Brosquad

About the lvl 80 pvp trinket, seems i logged in pvp gear (havent updated my pvp trinket yet )

---------- Post added 2011-01-19 at 07:07 PM ----------

Armory should be updated now

10+ Year Old Account
    I went with trinket first, got the crafted relic and should have the chest tonight (yay 2p finally, shoulders last week, FU baradin hold)

Usually best upgrade, but i just did go for BiS, so i took relic, and i won't have any problems in Barandin's Hold then.

Bought trinket, buying ring next i think

You should look at what loot is readily available to you and purchase the items that will "fill in the blanks". I went with the trinket, then the chest, and I saved until I had over 1650 valor- ran BH for the week, then bought the gloves. I'll probably wait on the boots/cloak/ring because those can be looted from various bosses, and depending on the change to Mastery certain items might become more attractive than they are currently (I'm looking at you Massacre Treads!).

10+ Year Old Account
    Bought trinket first, just bought tier gloves. May get chest next and then thats all the VP on tier gone since the other 2 pieces are head and shoulder BiS. After that, maybe sigil or ring since they're harder to come across.

Chest > Ring

Also, your helm is gemmed wrong assuming you play DW frost exclusively. I can understand your choice if you switch though.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.