Come and join if you stuck up at work!!! -.-

Just lookin for peeps who stuck at work atm instead of pew pewin with their toons!!!..share your comments,jobs etc etc...feel free to type about your boss!!! ^^
    And then it's dysfunction this, and dysfunction that, and dysfunction vaffancul!

Ugh at work currently myself. I answer calls but would much rather be slaying horde

...at work too...

This steel isn't going to design itself...somebody's gotta do it.
    "I heard Shadowmourne procs naked ladies..."
    The rapture took my paladin - May 21, 2011
    In a recent online survey, 100% of the population uses the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently at work, I really wish I could get away with playing WoW at work. Just dropped one of my professions for enchanting, guild doesnt have a guild enchanter >.<

I'm updating old C code to indicate what algorithm was used to perform sound velocity correction on our data. I basically have a trivial variable indicating what algorithm was used, but getting it from this dll to our GUI's output window is tedious.

If this crap wasn't 15 years old, or if I would stay off the internet while at work, then it would have been fixed in under an hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Il1dan
    Sorry bro but it is mmo-champion the #1 QQ web site on the net

Same, stuck at work, reading MMO-Champ and the guild website. On top of that once Im finished i get to go spend 2 hours at the doctors office cuz my newborn needs surgery. Real life = worst game ever. Just crossing fingers that the wife and baby go to sleep early tonight so I can get some farming/randoms in.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mojodk View Post
    Same, stuck at work, reading MMO-Champ and the guild website. On top of that once Im finished i get to go spend 2 hours at the doctors office cuz my newborn needs surgery. Real life = worst game ever. Just crossing fingers that the wife and baby go to sleep early tonight so I can get some farming/randoms in.
    Yikes, hoping to hear good news after that ordeal is over.

I'm also stuck at work distributing EOBs to billers. Sooo bored and tired. Mmo-champion keeps me semi sane.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, stuck at work with nothing to do. I actually do enjoy my work when I have some (I do storyboarding), but days like this (in between projects) I'd much rather be at home grinding archaeology/healing, or out (in?) rock-climbing at my local indoor gym. Kinda feel like I'm wasting an entire day not doing anything useful OR fun :/