Deleted

Grace not scaling with PW Shield?

Correct me if Im mistaken here but whenever I have 3 stacks of grace on me PW Shield doesnt get any better.
    Lets say casting a quick Penance and directly after that a shield the shield still holds the same absorption value as when I cast a shield on myself without grace;

Now I know we are in needed of buffs, but why doesnt this scale it would have solved alot of issues if 24% more healing on shields would be added via grace instead of our current buff. Some explaining on how grace works vs shields would be welcome aswell if you could cause im clueless

In general, the rule is when something says "healing," it does not affect absorbs. Grace is one of those.

There are, however, a few instances where "healing" means healing & absorbs. The rhymes and reasons for this are unknown.

Grace does not affect absorption effects. My guess is that if it did, Divine Aegis would double dip from grace, and Blizzard usually steers clear of double dipping talents.

It does however affect the healing done by the PW:S Glyph I believe. Usually, you'd want to cast PW:S before Penance, as penance doesn't consume Borrowed Time but benefits from it for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sp101 View Post
    Grace does not affect absorption effects. My guess is that if it did, Divine Aegis would double dip from grace, and Blizzard usually steers clear of double dipping talents.

It does however affect the healing done by the PW:S Glyph I believe. Usually, you'd want to cast PW:S before Penance, as penance doesn't consume Borrowed Time but benefits from it for some reason.
    I'd adore PW:S > Penance > Greater Heal (Macro'd with Inner Focus). I raid heal, but when I see our tanks dip, this baby gets used and my tank healers love me for it. Kinda off, kinda on-topic I know....but I love it!
    There is no gene for the human spirit. ~GATTACA

Quote Originally Posted by [-Spiritus-] View Post
    In general, the rule is when something says "healing," it does not affect absorbs. Grace is one of those.
    ^This. "Absorb" is not really classified as "healing", so it's usually not affected by healing buffs, as well as not affected by healing debuffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry, it'll maybe make your PW:S Glyph heal for more!