Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Okay, so my guild has downed him on Heroic 25 now a few times and to be honest, if the tank dies to the adds because he gets iceblocked, your doing it wrong. Call for cooldowns. Or simply make sure he doesnt he smacked by the adds. Simple. The tank takes huge damage, so what, chain cooldowns. We use 2 Holy Paladins, 2Priests, 1 Resto Shaman, 1 Druid and healing isn't an issue atall. It's all about co-ordination between the raid, as it is with any boss...
    also the requirement of casting slow for a 10 man is also poorly done(ok not needed but 1.5 sek casting time is way to fast)
    I don't even know what thats supposed to mean.

Just because you can't do him, doesnt mean its a "poorly done fight". Maybe your attempts are poorly done. I can say for sure I was disappointed the first time I tried him on normal, 25, 1shotted him...

maloriak is fine you just got very unlucky
    its like calling omnitron hard because protocol is always on the tank or heals

Quote Originally Posted by schippie View Post
    Never correct somebody's english

OT:

Only thing that i find annoying as war tank is that i am ot and i need to get the adds. What a dk / pala can do alot easier. But okay use a slow trap and its okay i guess.
    I could not possibly be able to correct you any more. There is nothing in this game that is better at
    kiting hard hittings than a warrior tank. In the kite process, having warlocks mages or hunters using
    slows to "help" you, will actually result in you dying because different slows clip each other when
    they come in contact with each other, which is why you should only rely on your own piercing howl.

Please take responsability and learn this asap, you will need what youve learned in a ridiculous amount
    of fights in both normal and heroic modes.

Quote Originally Posted by dokki View Post
    Are you sure you aren't just killing the iceblock too fast..?

If i recall you take 50k damage from getting targetted by the iceblock, then 50k after its broken? We had our hunter kill the iceblock too fast and it killed our DPS, so we learned from that and topped whoever was targetted by iceblock first, then the flash freeze
    Even if this is the case it shouldn't be so overwhelming to the point where a healer can't handle it. There's literally nothing for healers to heal other than tanks during the blue vial (and even that is minimal as the boss hits like a two year old and the add tank rarely needs heals unless a lot of adds are up), so healing up the ice blocked person shouldn't be difficult at all, especially with 3 healers.

10+ Year Old Account
    While we've experienced this event with our OT getting tombed also, its never caused any issues.., don't you think its comes down to poor positioning of your healers or that they're always finishing whatever cast they got going?
    It's easy enough to counter with an emergency cd if required when both / all 3 of your healers are able to reach both tanks.

We've had the OT iceblocked and the MT tagged with the fire debuff. We have a mage throw ring of frost around the tank if OT gets blocked, and the entire group just moves back 6-8 yards when the MT gets the fire debuff.
    "L'enfer, c'est les autres."

If your OT is kiting properly then your healers should have no problem at all handling the situation. That exact thing happened to me tonight. (I'm a holy priest) Our OT, a warrior, was kiting 9 adds around the room, oshit he got ice blocked. Since he was kiting I had enough time to pop wings on him. It also gave the other healers time to react.

"Scientists explore what is; engineers create what has not been." -Theodore Von Karman

As long as the tank is in an iceblock, he have no avoidance whatsoever, if he tanks 9 adds at the time, he needs to be spammed with all healers short and big heal to survive, and thats just not viable, if tank gets iceblock on 10man right now and tanking 6+ adds, his probably going to die.
    Kiea from Solidarity EU, Tarren Mill.
    Stream (Thursday 21:00 | Sunday 19:45 | Monday 19:45).

We usually get our OT entombed atleast once per fight and so far he havent died once to it, even with iceblock and 9 adds he survives just fine, he gets no help kiting them either, all you need is piercing howl.

Edit: should point out its on 10man.

Deleted
    That's odd, our OT has never died to adds even though he has gotten occasional block.
    Never had problems with fire debuff on MT either.
    Never had problems with lack of slow either.

The fight is just fine, your tanks just sound undergeared.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harith View Post
    1 - for one he can cast ice block on the off tank and instantly kill him if you have bad luck with the adds (all adds hitting the off tank at the same time as he gets the ice block on him instanly kills a tank)

2- secoundly he can put the fire debuff on the main tank so he takes hugh dmg for no reason other than blizzard didn't think of how you are ment to do the fight

3 - also the requirement of casting slow for a 10 man is also poorly done(ok not needed but 1.5 sek casting time is way to fast)
    1. It's pretty easy kite 9 adds and survive ice block, (we've got pala offtank with hunters frost trap, pretty easy kite 12 adds too but it's little stressfull)
    2. I've had debuff several times and no problem with that
    3. Slow cast will help but it's not essential, you can bring warlock, rogue or hunters pet in to the raid setup

Quote Originally Posted by Harith View Post
    ultima he follows the tank all the time but he did only do the debuff once on the MT over the 20 tries we did so somthing might have bugged

also our off tanks gose a 100% mastery as a prot paladin so i don't know if his hp is to low then to handel the freeze + adds without dying

fire debuff on MT does happen quite often, and i agree that ice block on OT is a bitch, but if you have decent gear and wait a bit till healers get him bit higher then it should be ok, but yeh had poorly geared tank and 9adds yesterday and the dead was swift