zin rokh is mine

good day, 20 seconds ago I just scored zin rokh project, sorry for making a thread solely for my own selfishness but if you know that i've solved over 400 troll artifacts after 450 with 4 lvl 85 via archy then you know why i'm so up.... hang in there guys!

lol well done gratz

450... brutal -.- i'm at like 250 and i cant take it anymore. i'd rather risk botting archaeology than do it manually at this point, if there is such a thing

Deleted
    OH YES!! Finally got it aswell!
    Leveled my 60 twink to 82 thru arch primarily, got 5700 fragments and 123 tablets, now i have the sword with 4500 frags left and 92 tablets.
    Mind you I leveled my paladin and an alt rogue for the same reason thru arch, 199 solves total on them, 481 on my main, and 42 solves on this alt, totalling 722 troll solves.
    I shat my pants when it finally popped up!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mouze View Post
    OH YES!! Finally got it aswell!
    Leveled my 60 twink to 82 thru arch primarily, got 5700 fragments and 123 tablets, now i have the sword with 4500 frags left and 92 tablets.
    Mind you I leveled my paladin and an alt rogue for the same reason thru arch, 199 solves total on them, 481 on my main, and 42 solves on this alt, totalling 722 troll solves.
    I shat my pants when it finally popped up!
    Over that?! I hope your bowels aren't like, ruptured or something.

Deleted
    Well done lads, Seems like you acctually earned it

48/150 man getting shit all troll digsites though as usual.....................

edit; wow... 1 hour and 13 minutes only 48 frag damn this is slow!

I got to 80 solves and more or less gave up. but my mate got his after 170 solves. Congrats for sticking it out!

---------- Post added 2011-01-20 at 05:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SushiBarrel View Post
    48/150 man getting shit all troll digsites though as usual.....................

edit; wow... 1 hour and 13 minutes only 48 frag damn this is slow!
    at least there's an end in sight!

Deleted
    Got mine 2 weeks ago on my 26th solve. I feel for all of you who still have not gotten it after 200, 300, 400 solves, though, I for one know alot about RNG vs dedication due to loving farming mounts and things of the likes and it sucks to have farmed Attumen for over 3 years and still not have had a single Fiery Warhorse.

Best of luck and congrats to those who've gotten it recently!

well the avrage
    Chance to get this os about 1/755 (or just around) solves, i was just lucky to get it on the 24th solve on my main paladin (yes i know i'm a lycky B******) so guys keep looking it is a AWSOME sword and GL on the farming.

And Gz to all that have gotten it, i can just say one thing. Good Joob!
    (Sorry about my bad Gramma hope you all can read it)

Congratz!!^^
    I'm after Tyrande's favourite doll myself, yesterday I got Queen Azshara's Dressing Gown and Priest/Druid statue set thingie 8)...

Quote Originally Posted by SushiBarrel View Post
    good day, 20 seconds ago I just scored zin rokh project, sorry for making a thread solely for my own selfishness but if you know that i've solved over 400 troll artifacts after 450 with 4 lvl 85 via archy then you know why i'm so up.... hang in there guys!
    Congrats mate =) I can empathise with you..ive been grinding that fecking sword for close to a week now with no luck,its nice to see that some people out there are actually getting it^^ It gives me hope lol It really should be re-named "Zin'rokh,Destroyer of Time and Sanity" imo lol

Also,if Deathwing where to swoop in and destroy every single dwarf and fossil digsite in the Eastern Kingdoms...i would be quite happy,exuberant even..nay,frothing at the mouth in joy.

Grats again =) *goes back to farming*

Grats. A guildie of mine dropped about 3k troll fragments with no luck. I'm surprised he didn't ragequit... felt bad for the poor guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    No its mine. I only allow you to borrow it. I want it back now.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon