Thread: [TV] Dexter

Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Red face [TV] Dexter (may contain spoilers)

Hey guys!

I sure hope I'm not the only fan of Dexter around here waiting for season 7!
    Showtime recently released a 2 minutes sneak peak of the first episode of season 7. I can't wait for September 30!

The Insane
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    BEEEEP! Seriously those censur beeps were damn annoying.... THAT said - neat!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    BEEEEP! Seriously those censur beeps were damn annoying.... THAT said - neat!
    Well Deb's in the clip...I'm surprised there weren't more.

"WHAT THE BEEP DEXTER!??"

But really, Sept 30th cannot come fast enough.

they gave away to much imo, basically gave away the cliff hanger.

Still cant wait tho

I was going to give up on Dexter after last year's terrible season; but then they went and put Yvonne Strahovski in it. Can't quit this show.
    You, you'll regret what you have done this day, I will make you regret ever being born, you're going to wish you never left your mother's womb, where it was warm and safe and wet, I am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainbow!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=ep65rr-9qjQ Full Pilot Episode! Best thing to come out of Adult Swim!

Breaking bad started, walking dead is soon, and I cant wait for Dexter.

Merged to the existing thread.

Looking forward to the new season. I hope they bring it back to the roots a little bit as the last few season haven't been as good for me. Might be a little tough given the promo material i've seen though.

Quote Originally Posted by MorTvicR View Post

Still cant wait tho
    I want to reach through the screen and just strangle them both. If Deb buys that lame crap and he doesn't admit who he is I might snap.

So i finally got around watching Dexter, just finished the 1st season, freakin brilliant show, its up there with the Sopranos. Griping, funny, brilliant actors, all the characters are very interesting, what a great show, i cant believe i wasted my time watching Falling Skyes before this.
    Only problem is Netflix only has the first 3 series but i guess it will take a while until im finished with them.

Last episode was so good, when her girlfriend says something about her sister ending up with a serial killer and he says "yeah, what are the chances?" i laughed so much
    “The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church”

-Ferdinand Magellan (1480 – 1521)

Hi,
    last episode is very very amazing and i like this episode.

Someone found the Dexter thread.
    Props to you!

I'm so unbelievably keen for Season 7.
    Over the last week, in my spare time, I've gone through Seasons 1 - 5. Starting S6 tomorrow, and will have it finished on the weekend.

This 2minute trailer is basically the first time Dexter has truly lied.
    If you notice all the other times, he basically just strafes away from the truth, but doesn't 100% lie.
    Yay in progression!
    I hope S7 is good, I imagine it will be.
    I've loved every season. Even though people hate 6, which I'm not sure why.

So So So So KEEEEEN!
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by MorTvicR View Post

Still cant wait tho
    That's the reason I don't like watching trailers or sneak peaks. Sometimes it just gives too much info or shows the best scenes of a movie/series. It's ruining the surprise-effect.

Can't wait for the 7th season!

Soo..seeing that No. 1 of season 7 aired yesterday...any non-spoiler opinions?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Soo..seeing that No. 1 of season 7 aired yesterday...any non-spoiler opinions?
    OMFG!

I really loved the opening episode. This season looks like it's going to be the best one in years. I was riveted the whole time.

Spoiler: Deb Knows everything now. A little funny that it took her this long to put it all together seeing as she's a detective and all. I can't imagine what direction the show is going to take from here. I am so excited for the next episode.

Cool....not even clicking on your spoiler I still have most of Eps 6 to watch..so I gladly wait a bit.
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.

Cool....not even clicking on your spoiler I still have most of Eps 6 to watch..so I gladly wait a bit.
    Yeah. You'll love it. It's the best season since 3 or 4. That being said, only one episode out so I cant comment further

I thought season 3 was "okay" though there seem a good deal of hate for it. Okay - it is hard to top Season 1 and 2, but 4 was definitely good and 5 broadened the series again. Not sure about the religious undertones in Season 6 and I guess even a blind man can see where this team of evil gus, a sudent and a mentor is going. That seems to be a low concept for a sixth season if you are anywhere familiar with Dexter's universe

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    OMFG!

I really loved the opening episode. This season looks like it's going to be the best one in years. I was riveted the whole time.

Spoiler: Deb Knows everything now. A little funny that it took her this long to put it all together seeing as she's a detective and all. I can't imagine what direction the show is going to take from here. I am so excited for the next episode.
    I agree, very good episode, best in a while. I like Dexter, but I had become slightly less interested in every season past 4, but this looks like it will be a good one.

I thought season 3 was "okay" though there seem a good deal of hate for it. Okay - it is hard to top Season 1 and 2, but 4 was definitely good and 5 broadened the series again. Not sure about the religious undertones in Season 6 and I guess even a blind man can see where this team of evil gus, a sudent and a mentor is going. That seems to be a low concept for a sixth season if you are anywhere familiar with Dexter's universe
    I'm actually trying to remember what all the seasons were exactly. It's been over a year since I started watching.

Season 1 was "The Ice Truck Killer" bit. Great season.
    Season 2 was "The Bay Harbour Butcher" one. Probably one of my favourite seasons.
    Season 3 was the Jimmy Smits season. Always awesome when he's around. Also had the Skinner plot.
    Season 4 was The Trinity Killer season. Also when Dexter had his son. Pretty good season. Wasn't the one I was thinking of.
    Season 5 was the one with Lumen. I didn't care for this season much.
    Season 6 was the Doomsday Killers season. I didn't like this season much either.

and season 7 is the new one. Okay, got that straight now.