Thread: [TV] Dexter

Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Just finished Season 2, can't believe they fucking killed Doakes.. I loved that badass.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I'm enjoying this season a lot, which is only patially because they seem to visit strip clubs every episode this season.

I'm guessing La Guerta bites it at season end, she's just a really boring character, though...
    i soooo hope so i hate her so much >_< its like she just became a huge bitch after she dumped batista
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i soooo hope so i hate her so much >_< its like she just became a huge bitch after she dumped batista
    But then even the Batista relationship just came out of nowhere completely. as if the writers had on clue at all what to do with either character. She's just been dead weight for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Just finished Season 2, can't believe they fucking killed Doakes.. I loved that badass.
    It was a really great story and season, but it was a shame, as he was actually a good character that they probably could have done with in later seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    i feel the same way.. Doakes was by far the best character tied with Masuka... its just sad how he couldnt accept Dexter for who he was.. and was killed off.. you'll be begging for them to kill Doakes' replacement Quinn.. hes annoying as fuck.

cant wait for tmrs episode.. hopefully La Guerta bites the dust.

can't wait for the season finale next week!!!

I have a real problem with Dexter not seeing the set up. He KNOWS Laguerta is on his butt, and it isn't even about the timing of it. He knows that she would know this joker got out, and would probably have a tail on him to see if anything happened to the guy. Dexter is smarter than this.

In the promo for the Season 7 finale, Laguerta saying "Dexter Morgan, you have the right to remain silent..." Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Yibsu View Post
    In the promo for the Season 7 finale, Laguerta saying "Dexter Morgan, you have the right to remain silent..." Wow!
    I have been waiting so long for it, I love Dexter but I love him even more when he is about to be caught or is under pressure. The question is what did LaGuerta find to actually get him arrested.

The ghost of Harry said "warrants" but surely Dexter got rid of the blood slides from his apartment as he knew he was on LaGuerta's radar.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    I have been waiting so long for it, I love Dexter but I love him even more when he is about to be caught or is under pressure. The question is what did LaGuerta find to actually get him arrested.

The ghost of Harry said "warrants" but surely Dexter got rid of the blood slides from his apartment as he knew he was on LaGuerta's radar.
    honestly as with all previews they cut clips from different parts of the episode and mesh them together to make it seem like its more of a big deal than it really is. i think laguerta just got fed up and arrested him with nothing on him but he-said/she-said. i remember when watching the trailer for this season on youtube reading the comments and 1 comment said they worked on the set of dexter and began saying outcomes of the season. his conclusions were : debra not turning him in, laguerta finding out dexter was the real bay-harbor butcher, debra killing laguerta to protect dexter, and hannah being pregnant. lets see what happens lol

I want to see more. Like now. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Liax View Post
    I want to see more. Like now. :x
    I'm pretty sure everyone does after watching this season finale.

wow this season's finale was almost better then season 4's finale with rita.

Episode was pretty spot on, minus the random surveillance tape that showed up out of no where ;_;

Now a long wait...

What the fuck is going on...
    "No more 1966. Lets splurge! Bring us some fresh wine! The freshest you’ve got, this year! No more of this old stuff."
    On Parole from Retard Rehabilitation since October 22, 2014.
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Tradewind isn't helping.

decent episode. i guess we'll have to wonder what happens to Hannah escaping from the hospital and where she'll go.
    i guess we'll all be wondering.. whats next?

So, so good. Just finished watching the finale. Amazing. Amazing!

I was hoping they would wrap the show up in this season, the last 3 at least seasons have been... not so interesting. The threat level is very low, but at least they spiced things up in the last few episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    So, so good. Just finished watching the finale. Amazing. Amazing!
    rofl, did we watch the same episode ? Dexter has become a milked out cash cow.
    He Starts Season 1 as this genius mastermind keeping trash off the streets to satisfy his twisted desires.
    Season 2 he becomes more human but still sharp.
    Suddenly: Season 3 - THE FUCK HAPPENED ? he just goes completely off the rails and becomes a babbling idiot.

They recovered a tiny bit in the later seasons but hes just not worth it anymore.

The whole point of the story is that Dexter is becoming more human, that his "cover" is becoming his reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Brytryne View Post
    I was hoping they would wrap the show up in this season, the last 3 at least seasons have been... not so interesting. The threat level is very low, but at least they spiced things up in the last few episodes.
    Fairly certain it was already mentioned that the show would go on through next season, and that was the last one.