Thread: [TV] Dexter

Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Enjoyed the finale a lot. The only thing that bothered me a bit was the random surveillance tape that just showed up at the right time... Also, LaGuerta all down and sad about having her job at risk after ruining multiple careers from 'opponents' was , in my opinion, OOC.

Can't wait for the next, final season

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    honestly as with all previews they cut clips from different parts of the episode and mesh them together to make it seem like its more of a big deal than it really is. i think laguerta just got fed up and arrested him with nothing on him but he-said/she-said. i remember when watching the trailer for this season on youtube reading the comments and 1 comment said they worked on the set of dexter and began saying outcomes of the season. his conclusions were : debra not turning him in, laguerta finding out dexter was the real bay-harbor butcher, debra killing laguerta to protect dexter, and hannah being pregnant. lets see what happens lol
    so this random youtuber poster who claimed he worked on the set of dexter was right for almost all of the outcomes except hannah being pregnant... which is still a possibility since she escaped and thats something to open the new and final season of dexter

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Fairly certain it was already mentioned that the show would go on through next season, and that was the last one.
    I hope so. Altho it would be interesting if he had to spend a season in jail (assuming he is captured in the end), or maybe they use the needle in Miami i dono. And they can't do that in anything other than a season finale :P

Gah my heart was racing at the end. Honestly, the final scene, I didn't know what was going to happen. I had a safe assumption of course, but there was still that 1% chance.

So. Good. Final season here we come ; _ ;
    You now stand before the Countess.
    A story of Firsts from around the world:
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Episode was pretty spot on, minus the random surveillance tape that showed up out of no where ;_;

Now a long wait...
    Well it didn't technically show out of nowhere. Almost every gas station has a surveillance camera and to be honest I expected that Debra would get arrested/questioned for that but I didn't expect that she would end up killing Laguerta.

Anyway, anyone else here hates Debra character? seems too bitchy and whiny for my taste

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    Well it didn't technically show out of nowhere. Almost every gas station has a surveillance camera and to be honest I expected that Debra would get arrested/questioned for that but I didn't expect that she would end up killing Laguerta.

Anyway, anyone else here hates Debra character? seems too bitchy and whiny for my taste

I think she has room for that sort of mentality. Were looking at a good and decent person, someone who believes in the badge above all but Dexter. She's been through hell, the question is. Will she become Dexter's only confidant, Kill herself, or will she continue her I'm the lieutenant (soon to be captain) trying to ignore everything bullshit

I hate what Deb has become.
    Her character development reminds me about Luke from 'The O.C.' Only just rewatched it, and his character development is one of the worst things I've ever seen.
    Hers is the same, it's wacky, insane, and not what she was compared to the first 5 series.
    The 6th season was terrible with her, the whole 'love' thing was insanely mad.
    But eh.

I really hate how many flaws there are in the show over the last couple of seasons.
    Like as if there wouldn't have been video tapes of Dexter with Viktor, or how he disposed of Lila in the second season.
    There are a heap of things, like how Migeal apparently wasn't searched for toxins, which would have had the Tranq drug listed.
    But oh well.

I'm keen for the next season, I hope Hannah remakes an appearance, as does Lumen, and the kids.
    Kind of joining everyone up again for the last time.

I'm expecting atleast one episode of jail time/followed by his death somehow, or a complete escape. So keeeeen, but so sad!

I loved Issak in this, he was a great addition.
    Makes up for the absolute brutal destruction of Lewis's storyline. Why would they build him up, only to completely destroy him, it makes no sense, ugh.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Elapsed View Post
    I think she has room for that sort of mentality. Were looking at a good and decent person, someone who believes in the badge above all but Dexter. She's been through hell, the question is. Will she become Dexter's only confidant, Kill herself, or will she continue her I'm the lieutenant (soon to be captain) trying to ignore everything bullshit
    The character is well-made, I am not arguing that but I feel that she was created for us to "love to hate her". My prediction for the final season is either she'll die trying to protect Dexter, he will go to prison in order to cover up her involvement, or both. :P

i think hannah is going to kill dexter or there going to kill eachother and leave harrison to deb O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Has there been a new season made or whats up with bumping a 2 year old thread ?

Saw all seasons inn a row trough few days/weeks, and loved the series. Before I tried see it inn TV, but with all TV inn Denmark sucks, I had to use the internet if I ever wanted to see all seasons.
    One reason for WoW decline I often hear is that its an old game and naturally people get bored with it. But TV is much older and people still watch that. Surely if a thing you once enjoyed keept staying fun, you would still use it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    Has there been a new season made or whats up with bumping a 2 year old thread ?

Saw all seasons inn a row trough few days/weeks, and loved the series. Before I tried see it inn TV, but with all TV inn Denmark sucks, I had to use the internet if I ever wanted to see all seasons.
    The last season that aired was season 7 which ended a week ago. The final season (8) is going to air sometime next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    I really hate how many flaws there are in the show over the last couple of seasons.
    Like as if there wouldn't have been video tapes of Dexter with Viktor, or how he disposed of Lila in the second season.
    There are a heap of things, like how Migeal apparently wasn't searched for toxins, which would have had the Tranq drug listed.
    But oh well.
    I can't really say that I agree on those "flaws". While sure, there are some, but the ones that you listed, I don't agree on.

Dexter killed Victor in an airport storage room of some kind and I'm pretty that if there had been cameras, Dexter wouldn't have been so stupid to miss or just forget about them. He is incredibly thorough as we all know. Leave no trace behind. How in the world would he miss something vital as this?

He killed Lila in France in her department at night. They don't show how he disposed of her body, but I'm sure he found a way. Just like with the guy on the cornfield in the last season. They don't have to show every single step of him to make it believable.

Didn't Dexter mention in some season, that the Tranq drug he is using (Etorphine or M99), is used on animals and almost impossible to trace? I can remember that Mazuka noticed a small puncture wound from a needle on some victims of the Bay Harbor Butcher, but I think this topic wasn't continued unfortunately.

Ugh.. I'm like 5 episodes behind for this past season. Can't read the thread!!

Well, just finished. A long wait a head for Dexter and Breaking Bad. Surprised there isn't more discussion about season 8 or have a lot of people gone off the series?

Season 8 soon bros!
    June 30th!

A rather nostalgic look back at the past in the new teaser.

Last edited by Saluin; 2013-04-23 at 12:10 PM.

I'm so excited. I'm thinking at some point in the new season Deb will consider suicide. She's fallen so far down, I don't think she can dig her way out.

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    I'm so excited. I'm thinking at some point in the new season Deb will consider suicide. She's fallen so far down, I don't think she can dig her way out.
    Nah, I'm convinced she'll be the one taking Dex down, eventually she'll realize what the hell she's doing and do the right thing, probably kill him as I don't see him going to prison.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Nah, I'm convinced she'll be the one taking Dex down, eventually she'll realize what the hell she's doing and do the right thing, probably kill him as I don't see him going to prison.
    But if she was going to do that it would've been last season, where she finds out he's a serial killer. It's her brother and she loves him (and LOVES him) and she killed to protect him rather than kill him to protect Laguerta. When she was walking down with Dexter in the last scene of the last episode in season 7, she just looked so broken.

Season 7 definitely stepped it up, really looking forward to season 8.