Thread: [TV] Dexter

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
13
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Dexter is amazing, I cant pick words to describe how epic is it. Best show our there, in my opinion.

    Though, after Season 1 you will probably find seasons two and three not that good as the first one, but still good. Please dont stop there, Season 4 beats the first one.

  2. #42
    I've watched all the seasons of Dexter, and I just LOVE the show.

  3. #43
    If I remember right, it has won some prizes for the "Best TV-Series" or something like that and it's no wonder. )

  4. #44
    The Lightbringer Rivehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    3,967
    What got me into it was watching 2 episodes in season 3 but when i found out who the ice trucker really was it did explain why there was so many flash backs in the first season.


    No homo but the actor for dexter is amazing, hes a good looking dude and has the creepy look to him. Can't wait to pick up season 2.


    See i could simply....watch it on the net but i'm so addicted i want the seasons.

    And for all the fans heres a good remix to the theme song...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0LYEuVAKJ0

  5. #45
    It's one of the few shows that is worth buying.

  6. #46
    The Patient Xaenne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Estero, FL
    Posts
    239
    I first saw Dexter during a 4-day weekend, and I had nothing better to do. Needless to say, Seasons 1-3 were all watched, and I have to find time to continue with 4 and on. I absolutely love that show, definitely one of the best out there.
    Smite IGN - Xaenne
    Monk and DK to 90.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    What got me into it was watching 2 episodes in season 3 but when i found out who the ice trucker really was it did explain why there was so many flash backs in the first season.


    No homo but the actor for dexter is amazing, hes a good looking dude and has the creepy look to him. Can't wait to pick up season 2.


    See i could simply....watch it on the net but i'm so addicted i want the seasons.

    And for all the fans heres a good remix to the theme song...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0LYEuVAKJ0
    If you like creepy then you will absolutely love John Lithgow in Season 4. Easily the best season of the 5 so far.

  8. #48
    The Lightbringer Rivehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    3,967
    theres a guy worse then Dexter? John lithgow? i dont wanna spoil it but damn cant wait.

  9. #49
    Bloodsail Admiral Honzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    1,010
    Yeah Dexter is awesome. Only "Breaking Bad" is better imo.

  10. #50
    Stood in the Fire StendhalSyndrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Un-United States, In the newest of Yorks, on the Isle of Long, roaming the Eastern Meadows.
    Posts
    491
    One of the few shows out there that actually picked up momentum as the seasons progressed, I have to agree season 4 is teh best so far. The scene w/ JL @ the dinner table...I will never look at him the same again... LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawford View Post
    "Oh yeah?" said Rhonin. "Well, I've got Reginald Whipplebottom the Fourth, here." As he said this, he brandished his right fist. "And I've got Agamemnon W. Jackson, as well," he said, indicating his left fist. "And they brought their buddy, Peter T. Thickness, the Piston of Devastation." As he said this, he did a pelvic thrust, in case it wasn't clear that he was talking about his penis.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    theres a guy worse then Dexter? John lithgow? i dont wanna spoil it but damn cant wait.
    Well I wouldn't really call Dexter bad, Evil-Good kinda thing going on there, but Lithgow is just a crazy SoB.

  12. #52
    I'm a senior in highschool at the moment, and i based my entire graduation project on this show. I actually have an internship with a blood spatter analyst starting next week. I've already wrote a 10 page paper about dexter and blood spatter stuff.

    The show fascinates me, it really is incredible. Season 4 was fan-fu&%ing-tastic.....the finale like shattered my soul...

  13. #53
    The Patient Its Electric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Shucky Darn, Tennessee
    Posts
    258
    It's a great show until Julia "Manvoice" Stiles comes in and ruins everything. Season 5 is a yawnfest; hopefully they learn from the gigantic mistake that was casting her.
    Mmmkay?

  14. #54
    The Lightbringer Rivehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    3,967
    Quote Originally Posted by Samalas View Post
    Well I wouldn't really call Dexter bad, Evil-Good kinda thing going on there, but Lithgow is just a crazy SoB.
    Well yeah dexter is bad ass i worded that wrong. I still think that drawing the kid did in season one was really dexter but he saw Jesus in him.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Its Electric View Post
    It's a great show until Julia "Manvoice" Stiles comes in and ruins everything. Season 5 is a yawnfest; hopefully they learn from the gigantic mistake that was casting her.
    Say wat. I love JS in S5.

    For me, it's Season 4 > Season 1 > Season 5 > Season 2 > Season 3.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Samalas View Post
    Say wat. I love JS in S5.

    For me, it's Season 4 > Season 1 > Season 5 > Season 2 > Season 3.
    JS has a flat face.. almost distracting. She came off as a whiny b**** though. I wish dexter would've thrown the plate at her instead of the stove for the finale. Season 4 is hard to beat, john lithglow was ridiculously amazing.

  17. #57
    The Patient Its Electric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Shucky Darn, Tennessee
    Posts
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by Samalas View Post
    Say wat. I love JS in S5.

    For me, it's Season 4 > Season 1 > Season 5 > Season 2 > Season 3.
    Yeah what's not to love about her shallow acting and her sudden character developments? Season 5 is the same things with nothing interesting. The thing that was SUPPOSED to pull us in this time was Julia Stiles and Dexter's chemistry but that was miles away for not only myself but just about everyone I know that's watched it since season 1.

    Seriously go watch her try to cry, it looks like she is constipated and trying to look at a fly on her forehead at the same time. The only thing that kept me interested in season 5 was the possibility that Dexter could right his wrongs (oh-so-very wrongs near the end of the season) and stab her in the throat.
    Mmmkay?

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Walktimus View Post
    JS has a flat face.. almost distracting. She came off as a whiny b**** though. I wish dexter would've thrown the plate at her instead of the stove for the finale. Season 4 is hard to beat, john lithglow was ridiculously amazing.
    SPOILERS

    She was a little annoying at first, being that "problem" every season Dexter seems to have that refuses to go away. When they

    SPOILERS
    both came together in the killings though, I loved it.
    SPOILERS

  19. #59

    [TV] Dexter

    Best TV series for years.

    /discuss.

  20. #60
    no discussion necessary. this is already a widely known fact

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •