Thread: [TV] Dexter

Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Great season premier as always, gonna be a great season.
    I like Colin Hanks very much so I have very high hopes for this season.

Deleted
    Great premiere. Based on that alone season 6 has been far better than 5.

Deleted
    It's Dexter. Just like House, any season premiere is a good one )

15+ Year Old Account
    Merging Multiple Dexter Threads

Ohhhh Dexter. I got way too excited watching the premier. It was like meeting a host of friends I hadn't seen in a while. Dexter, Angel, Deb, Vince....I dunno why I have such a connection with the show, I mean it appeals to me on a lot of different areas, but I'm engrossed with it!

Seasons 1-5 I watched on dvd, back to back when I could. It's gonna be hard waiting every week for a new episode!

But I'll do it

Ohhh awkward Dexter.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

I didn't like the Lila character much, but I thought she was bangin' hot. And season 3 should never have been made. That was just horrible.
    Season 4/5 were both pretty awesome. Season 5 was a little different than anything before, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Not many people are open to change in their tv shows, though. They want X season to be rewritten and aired as a brand new season because it was their favorite. It's like that for every TV show I've been reading about in these forums.
    Good season premiere, going to be a great season. I saw the new characters, and I like them. I also like that they're giving the main characters some growth in their job and in their minds.
    Also: Blowjob. Dexter, you're a badass.

Love this show and started watch it's season 6. I've much await for it's new season premier and have just watch it's starting episode, which was pretty interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so pissed off that I missed Season 6 premiere .

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowviper View Post
    Finished season 2. And that scene I paused it, rewind it and then played it in slow-mo. Has to be one of the most awesome and pwn moments I've seen thus far in the show.
    That scene is what makes rewatching it with friends worthwhile. I just LOVE seeing their reaction when that happens, and it has to be one of the alltime BEST scenes I've watched on TV ever. (Game of Thrones added a ton of scenes to that list though).

Whenever I laugh and shout "OMG, DID THAT JUST HAPPEN ?!", thats gotta be a good scene, right ?

[TV] Latest Episode of Dexter (spoilers)

So I'm totally freaked out right now.

The ending/teaser for the next episode was so freakin awsome!
    I mean really this season is looking so totally sweet I don't think I can even stomach waiting a whole week for the next episode !

15+ Year Old Account
    Ugh. Working on Season 4 right now. I didn't like S3 much at all. Really seemed to drag for me.
    This one looks better though. Kinda funny seeing John Lithgow play a serial killer. It works though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Ugh. Working on Season 4 right now. I didn't like S3 much at all. Really seemed to drag for me.
    This one looks better though. Kinda funny seeing John Lithgow play a serial killer. It works though.

s3 was probably the worst season they had. i hated it. not just dislike, but hate.

John Lithgow is such a talented dude... S3 is the worst they have.. S4 was the best IMO (although, S6 is pretty incredible so far).

Huge Dexter fan, religiously watch it. I was kind of let down at the start of this season, with the religion aspect and things going on (dexter getting a BJ from the prom queen was a serious stretch). But season 6, episode 4 was easily one of the top 2-3 episodes ever in the show. ive probably watched it 4 times now. i love the interaction between batista and quinn in that episode as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Finished season 4 last night

Much better season, although the ending was a bit of a bummer (I wont spoil it here). The whole thing made me very tense. I had to watch the last 3 episodes before I went to bed! Anyways, almost caught up!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Finished season 4 last night

Much better season, although the ending was a bit of a bummer (I wont spoil it here). The whole thing made me very tense. I had to watch the last 3 episodes before I went to bed! Anyways, almost caught up!
    Season 5 is really slow until like episode 8 fuzzie. its better than season 3, but worse than the others.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennydabull View Post
    Season 5 is really slow until like episode 8 fuzzie. its better than season 3, but worse than the others.
    It's all good. I'm in no rush to watch it. Will probably wait until sometime next week before diving in to season 5. Too many good horror movies to watch this weekend!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not like this season is bad or anything. I actually like the revelations killer and love EJO. I loathe little Hanks. That guy just kills scenes in everything he is in, at least for me.

All in all, still some good stuff to watch, but the show has taken a backseat to BB/Dead and Boardwalk as far as Sunday nights go. It just seems like they are making Dexter too likable and have really detoured from the old routines. Dexter not killing is not really Dexter.
    I like sandwiches

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    Not like this season is bad or anything. I actually like the revelations killer and love EJO. I loathe little Hanks. That guy just kills scenes in everything he is in, at least for me.

All in all, still some good stuff to watch, but the show has taken a backseat to BB/Dead and Boardwalk as far as Sunday nights go. It just seems like they are making Dexter too likable and have really detoured from the old routines. Dexter not killing is not really Dexter.
    I'm sick of the family crap. I actually cheered, literally went WOOO, when SPOILER ALERT his wife died and the other two kids were shipped off to their grandparents. I can understand the need to have that element with his baby now, but I wish it was just back to the days of murdering murders and that being 100% of the story. I was seriously hoping his kid would die this week when his appendix burst. I really, really was.End Spoiler.

Edited to hide spoilers better.
    Last edited by conscript; 2011-11-01 at 12:21 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bah! Bailing from this thread until I catch up!

I don't want spoilers. I already had the Season 4 ending spoiled