Thread: [TV] Dexter

Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Ugh. Working on Season 4 right now. I didn't like S3 much at all. Really seemed to drag for me.
    This one looks better though. Kinda funny seeing John Lithgow play a serial killer. It works though.
    S4 was the best one for me i think

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syero View Post
    It was one of the best seasons of any series out there. I feel bad for people that have the ending spoiled because it certainly dropped my jaw when I saw it. They really do not play off of it enough. That is some immense trauma right there. It does not just go away.
    I like sandwiches

Deleted
    Yeah I would like to see Dexter go back to the roots a bit, I could maybe understand it requires a bit of developing, but really its quite a unique show and I think it would still do fine if it was more like Season 1
    Last edited by mmocbf533d12b3; 2011-11-04 at 08:13 PM. Reason: quote broke

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syero View Post
    Really enjoyed s4 and 5. Enjoying season 6 now too. Haven't had any time to watch more though.

previous 2 seasons where meh, but new one rocks.
    Kenny gona die tonight!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    All caught up with season 6 finally. Pretty good so far

Last night was awesome.

Final scene of the latest ep, what can it mean? Me thinks dexter is about to go medieval.

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    Except that Harry is just an inner monologue Dexter has, and as far as I can tell Dexter has never actually 'perceived' Harry as actually being there... just more of a "What would Jesus do?" kind of thing...

Whereas in the Gellar idea... not only would Colin have to be completely schizoid, but Gellar actually makes physical actions that would require a heavy separation from reality to not distinguish. (ie... driving the car while you believe you arent even IN the car)

I wouldn't be completely surprised by this turn, but it would be a little unusual for a Dexter villain to have "oh, he's just CRAZY" as an excuse for the homicidal tendencies. Granted, most/all of the dexter killers have been seriously crazy, but most of them were reasonably aware of Reality.
    So, they could just pull a Fight Club instead of a Dexter/Dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh View Post
    Final scene of the latest ep, what can it mean? Me thinks dexter is about to go medieval.
    Yeah, I literally said "Oh no." when I saw that.

Hopefully Colin & Dexter can redeem each other. (a reprise of last season would be nice, with Colin breaking free from his dark passenger, but Dexter resigned to his fate)

Its seeming more & more that the Fight Club excuse is valid... although we're going to need some backstory from 3 years ago to explain why.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh View Post
    Amazing episode. As Dexter wanders further from the light/right, bam! i thought it was a brilliant twist, that ive been wondering if they would do ever since s2. I love the little smirk on the face of Dex at the end too, him and you know who are gonna have some fun.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennydabull View Post
    Amazing episode. As Dexter wanders further from the light/right, bam! i thought it was a brilliant twist, that ive been wondering if they would do ever since s2. I love the little smirk on the face of Dex at the end too, him and you know who are gonna have some fun.
    I'm not so sure. I think he has too much invested now with his son to go too nuts.

Dexter is my best friend

;_;
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I'm not so sure. I think he has too much invested now with his son to go too nuts.
    Like Dexter hasn't put his family to the side in order to 'pursue his interests'? (Trinity). Dexter has hottie latina babysitter and his sister to watch Harrison for a few hours while he and 'the family' go out and execute some criminals.

Deleted
    Great ending with the last episode indeed. Harry got replaced by Brian, snap.

Quote Originally Posted by Naamari View Post
    Harry got replaced by Brian, snap.
    I wonder if its replaced... or just a power struggle... we shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    I wonder if its replaced... or just a power struggle... we shall see.
    ya this is crazy!!!

seems like next episode the "brian" part of dexter is going to go wild and eventually there will be some kind of power struggle.

also i wonder if that kid is like following in his fathers footsteps or something, which is strange because it seemed like he hated is father why would he repeat what he did.\

i also have a question for the mods

im watching all of dexter on a website that provides links to where u can find each episode, am i able to post it here or no?
    Last edited by orderschvank; 2011-11-13 at 06:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    i also have a question for the mods

im watching all of dexter on a website that provides links to where u can find each episode, am i able to post it here or no?
    I'm no mod, but i would imagine it would be a 'no', unless the site/links are specifically posted by Showtime.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennydabull View Post
    I'm no mod, but i would imagine it would be a 'no', unless the site/links are specifically posted by Showtime.
    Yeah, warez/piracy talk/links is a no-no. www.google.com finds just about anything on the internet (just make sure your computer wears protection).

But back to Dexter... The pitchfork scene was pretty well done, but a little too Fight Club for my tastes... at least he ditched his DARK passenger, and got a conscience instead. Would be interesting to see if Sam pops up as a conscience. (queue Quantum Leap intro)

Oh, and anyone else laugh at Dexter's, "I got what I wanted." ?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Can't believe they shown us a filler, I hate it when they hold the suspense!!!