Thread: [TV] Dexter

Page 15 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalis View Post
    For anyone that hasn't read the books Deb knows all about Dexter from the very first book. All they really need to do with this is have Dexter explain it to her like he did in the books.

If you don't want to read the books basically Dexter explains to Deb all about what Harry did and why. As the books go on she copes with it but is very suspicious of his activity or if a new serial killer pops up she trys to get Dexters "insight" about the killing. It will not be hard to tie what happened in at the end of S6 to the story.

As far as seasons go

season 2 > season 4 > season 1 > season 6 > season 5 > season 3 at least IMO
    You mean something she already does... in the show?
    She always asks for his insight or how he feels about things.

Deleted
    All i was thinking was ''Please don't kill Harrison!''

Not really been watching Dexter since the start but did watch the last two seasons I believe and I don't think the latest is that good, I don't think having a heart or being religious really fits someone like Dexter nor does having a son, it all feels very fake and so does this "relationship" with Deb, infact when they are eating noodles I had to skip it, watching that just felt retarded and so fake.

In my opinion I see Dexter as a heartless killer who says very little so when he has to start talking more and being religious/having a heart it's like watching two different shows, I'd much rather they done away with the son and let him die so he can stop acting like such a queer and get back to killing people and let Deb find out and maybe even help him in some way but this whole happy families and religious stuff pretty much sucked and even though I did watch every episode this season and never felt they are anything bad, I never felt they are anything special or exciting either.

Quote Originally Posted by Naoto View Post
    it all feels very fake and so does this "relationship" with Deb, infact when they are eating noodles I had to skip it, watching that just felt retarded and so fake.
    Did you actually skip that and not realize it was a dream? It was fake, it was suppose to feel awkward.

I'm not saying that I agree with the fact that they made Deb fall in love with Dexter. Personally I think it is really dumb, but it sounds like you missed the main point of that scene, it was the reveal of Debs feelings.

Used to watch dexter, saw seasons 1 and 2. Hoping to see the next ones soon, sucks netflix won't let me instant stream the seasons. It was SOOO sad seeing Doakes die in season 2...victim of circumstances

10+ Year Old Account

Red face [TV] Dexter (may contain spoilers)

Hey guys!

I sure hope I'm not the only fan of Dexter around here waiting for season 7!
    Showtime recently released a 2 minutes sneak peak of the first episode of season 7. I can't wait for September 30!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    BEEEEP! Seriously those censur beeps were damn annoying.... THAT said - neat!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    BEEEEP! Seriously those censur beeps were damn annoying.... THAT said - neat!
    Well Deb's in the clip...I'm surprised there weren't more.

"WHAT THE BEEP DEXTER!??"

But really, Sept 30th cannot come fast enough.

Deleted
    they gave away to much imo, basically gave away the cliff hanger.

Still cant wait tho

10+ Year Old Account
    I was going to give up on Dexter after last year's terrible season; but then they went and put Yvonne Strahovski in it. Can't quit this show.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Breaking bad started, walking dead is soon, and I cant wait for Dexter.

15+ Year Old Account
    Merged to the existing thread.

Looking forward to the new season. I hope they bring it back to the roots a little bit as the last few season haven't been as good for me. Might be a little tough given the promo material i've seen though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MorTvicR View Post

Still cant wait tho
    I want to reach through the screen and just strangle them both. If Deb buys that lame crap and he doesn't admit who he is I might snap.

10+ Year Old Account
    So i finally got around watching Dexter, just finished the 1st season, freakin brilliant show, its up there with the Sopranos. Griping, funny, brilliant actors, all the characters are very interesting, what a great show, i cant believe i wasted my time watching Falling Skyes before this.
    Only problem is Netflix only has the first 3 series but i guess it will take a while until im finished with them.

Last episode was so good, when her girlfriend says something about her sister ending up with a serial killer and he says "yeah, what are the chances?" i laughed so much
    “The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church”

-Ferdinand Magellan (1480 – 1521)

Hi,
    last episode is very very amazing and i like this episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone found the Dexter thread.
    Props to you!

I'm so unbelievably keen for Season 7.
    Over the last week, in my spare time, I've gone through Seasons 1 - 5. Starting S6 tomorrow, and will have it finished on the weekend.

This 2minute trailer is basically the first time Dexter has truly lied.
    If you notice all the other times, he basically just strafes away from the truth, but doesn't 100% lie.
    Yay in progression!
    I hope S7 is good, I imagine it will be.
    I've loved every season. Even though people hate 6, which I'm not sure why.

So So So So KEEEEEN!
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MorTvicR View Post

Still cant wait tho
    That's the reason I don't like watching trailers or sneak peaks. Sometimes it just gives too much info or shows the best scenes of a movie/series. It's ruining the surprise-effect.

Can't wait for the 7th season!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Soo..seeing that No. 1 of season 7 aired yesterday...any non-spoiler opinions?
    OMFG!

I really loved the opening episode. This season looks like it's going to be the best one in years. I was riveted the whole time.

Spoiler: Deb Knows everything now. A little funny that it took her this long to put it all together seeing as she's a detective and all. I can't imagine what direction the show is going to take from here. I am so excited for the next episode.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Cool....not even clicking on your spoiler I still have most of Eps 6 to watch..so I gladly wait a bit.
    Yeah. You'll love it. It's the best season since 3 or 4. That being said, only one episode out so I cant comment further