Thread: [TV] Dexter

Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I agree with TJ on his idea.
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

Warchief
    I liked 2nd episode better than 1st one , theres only one thing that annoyed me... you can burn more than one 5min video on single cd you silly old lady! geez

I think Vogel will be using her trained psychopaths to kill for her; like she'll be mama monster. I'd be very surprised if she wasn't the main villain in the end.

everytime an episode ends i get a little sad knowing its almost over. hopefully whatever spin off they go with is decent.

id like to see a spin off series about brian before and during his time as the ice truck killer.

hopefully whatever it is they dont end up trying to give us some buddy cop bullcrap and try to sell it off as a dexter spin off.

sure masuka and batista are characters in dexter but we all know the reason we watch this show is for the darkness not the pervert jokes

- - - Updated - - -

also im pretty sure they REALLY tried to convince michael to stay on after series 7 got such good ratings but its clear he wanted out and is glad its over.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    everytime an episode ends i get a little sad knowing its almost over. hopefully whatever spin off they go with is decent.

id like to see a spin off series about brian before and during his time as the ice truck killer.

hopefully whatever it is they dont end up trying to give us some buddy cop bullcrap and try to sell it off as a dexter spin off.

sure masuka and batista are characters in dexter but we all know the reason we watch this show is for the darkness not the pervert jokes

The way series 4 ended, I could imagine a Harrison spin off
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

Has a spin-off been talked about officially? Or is this just hopeful speculation? x)

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Has a spin-off been talked about officially? Or is this just hopeful speculation? x)
    That would probably be a horrible spinoff. I hope its just speculation from some bored soul. Do not want!

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    showtime has been talking about a spin off for awhile once they announced dexter was ending this season.

last time they said anything about it they said they wanted to wait until after this season and dexters story is over before they decide what character to make a spin off for.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

James Doakes: Origin. I would watch that...

Quote Originally Posted by nektar View Post
    That'd be pretty interesting. That and seeing his side of interacting with Dexter and being the only one that knows something is wrong with him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    That would probably be a horrible spinoff. I hope its just speculation from some bored soul. Do not want!
    It honestly depends on who they would do it for. If they choose the right character (like Spartacus with Caesar) it could be quite cool.

Ugh no! Id rather they take that actor and remake Shaft!
    You, you'll regret what you have done this day, I will make you regret ever being born, you're going to wish you never left your mother's womb, where it was warm and safe and wet, I am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainbow!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=ep65rr-9qjQ Full Pilot Episode! Best thing to come out of Adult Swim!

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Ugh no! Id rather they take that actor and remake Shaft!
    Shut your mouth

eh i dont like the way he talks. its like hes yelling all the damn time
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Im REALLY hoping its not as easy as that. Figuring out the main antagonist of the season from the first 1-3 episodes is boring as fuck.

You sound like you dont like the show AT ALL. Stop spending your time on stuff you dont enjoy
    Not knowing the antagonist was a good thing.
    Especially in the first season.
    Actually introducing him, and making him Debra's love interest was an awesome twist, and I was like 7 years younger then, so I didn't see it coming. Then slowly building it up.

And no, that's me just criticizing how tv shows end.
    Instead of something they could have planned/ though up, it's just something brand new that while it easily plausible, is more just coming up with something. Prequel without evidence basically, like they could have atleast used something Dexter had talked about previously when he was a kid, not just talk about a random crime scene where he stole something, and then him go, 'oh yeah I remember that'
    Dexter is my most favorite tv show, the worlds going to be boring once it finished. I've loved it since the beginning.
    But I personally just think the episode was dull, and the trailer just showed the whole thing about Debra going to confess.

But then again. There's only 10 episodes, so chances are, something major-like may finally happen to spiral off to the ending.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    eh i dont like the way he talks. its like hes yelling all the damn time
    Indeed!

Probably the same at surprise parties

Religion won't give you answers. It will just stop you asking the questions.

Okay, that episode was slow to start, but finally picked up.
    Good good!

Atleast it's now known that Vogel isn't the killer. Unless they dare to pull a S6 split-personality again.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Absolutely loving Season 4 so far. Jon Lithgow as the Trinity Killer is so sick.

finally episode 3 hits.. somewhat interesting but its building up really slowly.. deb flipping her shit was bound to happen, and dexter using his syringe on her to shut her up.. i saw that coming.. i miss seeing hannah though.. shes still a wanted felon wandering around and shes not gonna be happy. hopefully we see her in the next episode.. maybe if she actually had the right background she could be the surprise antagonist as well.. except for the fact that she doesnt have training with brains and stuff like that hopefully the next episode will be much more interesting. i miss how fast season 7 built up.

One way or the other Vogel is going to die, they always do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Still, even if you ignore the that, the hijab is a serious safety concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    So what? If I got to decide I'd take Stalin's path regarding religion.

So what is the verdict on the latest episode (without spoiling it)?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.