Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    eh i dont like the way he talks. its like hes yelling all the damn time
    Indeed!

Probably the same at surprise parties

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, that episode was slow to start, but finally picked up.
    Good good!

Atleast it's now known that Vogel isn't the killer. Unless they dare to pull a S6 split-personality again.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Absolutely loving Season 4 so far. Jon Lithgow as the Trinity Killer is so sick.

finally episode 3 hits.. somewhat interesting but its building up really slowly.. deb flipping her shit was bound to happen, and dexter using his syringe on her to shut her up.. i saw that coming.. i miss seeing hannah though.. shes still a wanted felon wandering around and shes not gonna be happy. hopefully we see her in the next episode.. maybe if she actually had the right background she could be the surprise antagonist as well.. except for the fact that she doesnt have training with brains and stuff like that hopefully the next episode will be much more interesting. i miss how fast season 7 built up.

10+ Year Old Account
    One way or the other Vogel is going to die, they always do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Still, even if you ignore the that, the hijab is a serious safety concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    So what? If I got to decide I'd take Stalin's path regarding religion.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    So what is the verdict on the latest episode (without spoiling it)?
    Other than: Holy crap what an episode and thank everything that they didn't leave it on a cliff hanger?

not really sure what you mean by verdict.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    I admit to having a nice diabolic cackle now and then, but it's not like I'm sitting in front of a bank of monitors each filled with an angry forum thread, stroking a siamese cat and telling my henchmen that they've failed me for the last time. (Source)

10+ Year Old Account
    He carries on identifying Vogel's previous patients and finds one. Shit goes down, sums it up.

Shit is going to get real next episode. Can't wait. Totally saw Deb trying to kill Dexter coming. Didn't expect the car crash though. Holy crap.

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly. Meh. Having issues with this season so far. Not quite what I had hoped.

I have a feeling I know how it will end. --- I think Dexter will end up sacrificing himself to save Deb from something.. That's just based on where this season has been going though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really enjoying the season so far.

my theory for it all ending
    Deb fits the code for killing LaGeurta. As Deb keeps pushing Dex away constantly, eventually he snaps and kills her. Sergeant Joey Quinn suspects Dex somehow and mounts an investigation. Dex goes on the run, but Quinn takes Harrison. Dex goes nuts.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Shit is going to get real next episode. Can't wait. Totally saw Deb trying to kill Dexter coming. Didn't expect the car crash though. Holy crap.
    Meh, totally weaksauce. She's a cop with a licensed firearm, she could have easily done the old murder-suicide properly if she wanted. There's a reason cops have one of the highest suicide-by-gun rates.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Meh, totally weaksauce. She's a cop with a licensed firearm, she could have easily done the old murder-suicide properly if she wanted. There's a reason cops have one of the highest suicide-by-gun rates.
    Yeah, that's more of what I was expecting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post

Deb fits the code for killing LaGeurta. As Deb keeps pushing Dex away constantly, eventually he snaps and kills her. Sergeant Joey Quinn suspects Dex somehow and mounts an investigation. Dex goes on the run, but Quinn takes Harrison. Dex goes nuts.
    Im sorry i dont think it would go like that with regards to Quinn. Dex saved Quinn before remember, when he had blood on his boots.

However i think that with the recent story with Quinn and Jamie - I think Jamie will /or atleast try to kill Deb - everyone has seen how she when Quinn wont shut up about her - and quite possibly get away with it, Hannah will return and have revenge on Dex by kidnapping Harrison - Dex will go on a rampage with the loss of his sister and his son - eventually leading to his own death from the 12th person in Vogels book (Double Dexter copycat killer )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sickness View Post
    Im sorry i dont think it would go like that with regards to Quinn. Dex saved Quinn before remember, when he had blood on his boots.
    maybe.

i'd really like to have seen a season of Dexter on the run from the law with the miami metro hunting him.
    Hi

maybe.

i'd really like to have seen a season of Dexter on the run from the law with the miami metro hunting him.
    That's basically season 2.

all i know is i have been an avid fan since season 1...and no matter how it ends i will be upset haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another bit of a meh episode.
    Figured the apparent bad guy would get away, but it's obvious he's not the brain guy due to the fact that he was surprised to see that 'Vogal has a helper(or whatever he said, blanking hard).
    Saw the attempted suicide by Deb on Dexters life, the second they talked about Harry in the car I predicted that was going to happen.
    Pretty silly immediately showing him being dragged out by her, even though we know he has to last another 8 episodes.

Originally I was expecting to see Dexter get arrested early into S8 because of something, and him getting out a couple of episodes later and then whatever happens with the ending, but yeah, that's not happening.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

im still waiting to see hannah return and cause some chaos. last episode was meh.. i loved season 1-3.. 4 was kinda bad.. 5 was awesome and 6 was ok.... season 7 really made it work thanks to Ray Stevenson.. but 8 hasnt been that interesting. i was expecting more violence, death and destruction like promised since its going to be the final season and nothings really happened so far.

Just to extend this a bit: I agree with the person, just not the method.

I think Quinn is definitely being set up as the guy who figures it all out. Thematically, he's the extension of Doakes investigation of Dexter, as he's literally the physical replacement of Doakes. If you remember in season 5, Quinn is investigating Dexter when he's worried Dexter dislikes him for being dirty. He knows 1) that Dexter was hanging out with Trinity's family long before Trinity was solved by MPD, 2) his cop/PI friend said he had all sorts of shit on Dexter, 3) when the guy called Quinn to his van to give him the hard proof, Quinn couldn't find him because Dexter killed him, and Quinn later found out he had the cop's blood on his shoes from when he visited the van earlier. With this knowledge, and the renewal of his concern with Deb, and Deb's new secret, I think he's going to piece together that Deb's confession was legit, and it was done to protect Dexter, and then he's suddenly going to piece together all the shit he rather suspiciously just dropped in s5. Then he'll confide in the captain, who knows what LaGuerta knew, and then he's going to kill Dexter when he thinks Deb is in danger. I think Hannah's role in this going out will be simply to disrupt the Vogel storyline. No one has brought up the fact that Dexter had started deviating from the code at the end of last season, by killing Hannah's father, and not killing Hannah.

Quote Originally Posted by Sickness View Post
    He only did that because Deb and Quinn were in a relationship and understood that Deb wanted happiness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine
    Please don't post in all colored text or custom fonts, as it's distracting and disruptive to the conversation. We give the tools of color and font to be used as accents, but they are not meant to be used for the complete post text.