Thread: [TV] Dexter

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Dexter. *SPOILERS INSIDE*

For me, the quality goes: 4 > 1 > 2 > 3.
    i concur.

Quote Originally Posted by Sendara
    Also happy 39th birthday Michael C. Hall!
    Ditto

there is no way in hell Dex would teach harrison the code. He hates that he has the urge to kill and would never want to pass that on to his child.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss
    there is no way in hell Dex would teach harrison the code. He hates that he has the urge to kill and would never want to pass that on to his child.
    Harry taught Dexter the code BECAUSE Dexter had the urge to kill. Dexter would never tell Harrison anything about the code, unless Harrison has a similar craving for killing like Dexter had when he was a child. The code is about managing the urge and how to live with it without getting caught. The Code itself is not the urge.

If Harrison has the urge too, I would see Dexter teaching him about the code.

I think that season 5 will be exactly how season 1 started. All new start just this time he got a kid to take care of. Those 2 other kids, I barely remember their name, is probably going to stay at their grandparents as Dexter hasn't officially adopted them yet.

So basicly, kill more people, faster to get redemption.

Just my theory. TBH this is my favorite TV show of all time

Dexter

is going to die at the end of season 6. i'm calling it.

Unless Julia Stiles gets him this season.

Dexter, what's up?

So yea, I've been a huge fan of Dexter, the humble bloodspattern guy in our hearts, for a long time now. Soon (sunday, right?) we get to see the start of season 5. So what do you think, are we gonna see Dexter get caught or is he slipping away once again? Main focus seems to be on Dexter's odd behavior from when Rita was alive. Furthermore they know about his meetings with the Trinity killer, which really couldn't be very good that they know about.

Hopefully Debra dies in this season, the only character that I really can't find anything good about. Just wanted to add that, haha.

Also, gotta get it said... Dexter will never be as good as season one. Or?

Deleted
    You mean the series won't be as good? Since the fourth season was absolutely fantastic. Or do you mean Dexter as a good killer?

Nah, I meant the series. Haha. I mean Dexter, the person, was purely a psycho in season one. Cold hearted and with a lack of empathy.

But yeah, the series will never be as good as season one, sadly. But one could always hope season five brings back the old pshycho maniac killer Dexter!

Debra is annoying and ugly. I want to see how they integrate Julia Stiles into the series. She might seem a little out of place in a series like this.

I imagine Dexter's life falling apart and eventually his mistakes will catch up to him.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Debra is annoying and ugly. I want to see how they integrate Julia Stiles into the series. She might seem a little out of place in a series like this.
    Not nice -_-

There is an alliance guild called Pantheon that claims he plays with them.

---------- Post added 2010-10-12 at 01:38 AM ----------

And an alliance guild named Malum Falcum claims Kate Beckinsale raids with them. "That's right folks. Kate is back and raiding casually again. She, like the rest of us, is wanting to clear the rest of ICC and need a few more bodies to make this happen. Come get your King Slayer titles with us. Take a pic with Kate etc. It will be epic times. "

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    its an amazing show. if you like that i think you would like a show called the wire. both my 2 favorite shows.

Yeah I just recently started watching it and I had the same reaction, I need to watch season 5 sometime though....

I too just started watching Dexter. Just found out who the Ice Truck killer is ( I won't ruin it), only 3 episodes left in Season 1. I am simply hooked. Some people are just born to play a role, and Dexter fits so well and is so believable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Dexter's Lab is pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    Yeah, Dexter's Lab is pretty awesome.
    I miss that show.

Also, you beat me to it.

Dexter is amazing, I cant pick words to describe how epic is it. Best show our there, in my opinion.

Though, after Season 1 you will probably find seasons two and three not that good as the first one, but still good. Please dont stop there, Season 4 beats the first one.