Thread: [TV] Dexter

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I've watched all the seasons of Dexter, and I just LOVE the show.

Deleted
    If I remember right, it has won some prizes for the "Best TV-Series" or something like that and it's no wonder. )

It's one of the few shows that is worth buying.

10+ Year Old Account
    I first saw Dexter during a 4-day weekend, and I had nothing better to do. Needless to say, Seasons 1-3 were all watched, and I have to find time to continue with 4 and on. I absolutely love that show, definitely one of the best out there.
    Too many classes, too little time. Completionist yet lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    What got me into it was watching 2 episodes in season 3 but when i found out who the ice trucker really was it did explain why there was so many flash backs in the first season.

No homo but the actor for dexter is amazing, hes a good looking dude and has the creepy look to him. Can't wait to pick up season 2.

See i could simply....watch it on the net but i'm so addicted i want the seasons.

And for all the fans heres a good remix to the theme song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0LYEuVAKJ0
    If you like creepy then you will absolutely love John Lithgow in Season 4. Easily the best season of the 5 so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Dexter is awesome. Only "Breaking Bad" is better imo.

Stood in the Fire StendhalSyndrom's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Un-United States, In the newest of Yorks, on the Isle of Long, roaming the Eastern Meadows.
    One of the few shows out there that actually picked up momentum as the seasons progressed, I have to agree season 4 is teh best so far. The scene w/ JL @ the dinner table...I will never look at him the same again... LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawford View Post
    "Oh yeah?" said Rhonin. "Well, I've got Reginald Whipplebottom the Fourth, here." As he said this, he brandished his right fist. "And I've got Agamemnon W. Jackson, as well," he said, indicating his left fist. "And they brought their buddy, Peter T. Thickness, the Piston of Devastation." As he said this, he did a pelvic thrust, in case it wasn't clear that he was talking about his penis.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    theres a guy worse then Dexter? John lithgow? i dont wanna spoil it but damn cant wait.
    Well I wouldn't really call Dexter bad, Evil-Good kinda thing going on there, but Lithgow is just a crazy SoB.

I'm a senior in highschool at the moment, and i based my entire graduation project on this show. I actually have an internship with a blood spatter analyst starting next week. I've already wrote a 10 page paper about dexter and blood spatter stuff.

The show fascinates me, it really is incredible. Season 4 was fan-fu&%ing-tastic.....the finale like shattered my soul...

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a great show until Julia "Manvoice" Stiles comes in and ruins everything. Season 5 is a yawnfest; hopefully they learn from the gigantic mistake that was casting her.
    Mmmkay?

Quote Originally Posted by Its Electric View Post
    It's a great show until Julia "Manvoice" Stiles comes in and ruins everything. Season 5 is a yawnfest; hopefully they learn from the gigantic mistake that was casting her.
    Say wat. I love JS in S5.

For me, it's Season 4 > Season 1 > Season 5 > Season 2 > Season 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Samalas View Post

JS has a flat face.. almost distracting. She came off as a whiny b**** though. I wish dexter would've thrown the plate at her instead of the stove for the finale. Season 4 is hard to beat, john lithglow was ridiculously amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samalas View Post

Yeah what's not to love about her shallow acting and her sudden character developments? Season 5 is the same things with nothing interesting. The thing that was SUPPOSED to pull us in this time was Julia Stiles and Dexter's chemistry but that was miles away for not only myself but just about everyone I know that's watched it since season 1.

Seriously go watch her try to cry, it looks like she is constipated and trying to look at a fly on her forehead at the same time. The only thing that kept me interested in season 5 was the possibility that Dexter could right his wrongs (oh-so-very wrongs near the end of the season) and stab her in the throat.
    Mmmkay?

Quote Originally Posted by Walktimus View Post
    JS has a flat face.. almost distracting. She came off as a whiny b**** though. I wish dexter would've thrown the plate at her instead of the stove for the finale. Season 4 is hard to beat, john lithglow was ridiculously amazing.
    SPOILERS

She was a little annoying at first, being that "problem" every season Dexter seems to have that refuses to go away. When they

SPOILERS
    both came together in the killings though, I loved it.
    SPOILERS

[TV] Dexter

Best TV series for years.

/discuss.

no discussion necessary. this is already a widely known fact

house is good for the same reasons.

Who pwnd who?
    Last edited by Stanton Biston; 2011-01-24 at 10:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Junlee View Post
    You can't even post in the proper forum. If Blizzard employees functioned as you do, your character would queue up for a BG and end up in Molten Core.

Quote Originally Posted by msbxghost View Post
    no discussion necessary. this is already a widely known fact
    QFT. And the latest season (5) was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Oweena View Post

Lolpwned you...
    You asshole.

<---just finished Season 3
    Last edited by Stanton Biston; 2011-01-24 at 10:57 PM.