Thread: Portal 2

Portal 2

With a fully equipped actual developer team, this go around has some insane potential imo. Also, easily one of the most fun games i've played.

What do you guys think?

I'm so ready for this game! I'm not as excited as I was for Cata, but definitely on my "Must Buy List" this year.

I played the first game and had so much fun. I didn't use any help from the internet to beat it, too. I'd sit there for a while trying different things until I figured out the puzzle. Fun game but the only thing I didn't like was how short it was. I really hope this one will be longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krys View Post
    I'm so ready for this game! I'm not as excited as I was for Cata, but definitely on my "Must Buy List" this year.

I played the first game and had so much fun. I didn't use any help from the internet to beat it, too. I'd sit there for a while trying different things until I figured out the puzzle. Fun game but the only thing I didn't like was how short it was. I really hope this one will be longer.
    This will definitly be longer. The first part was kinda like a "side game" for the orange box, next to the new half life and team fortress 2. It was pretty cheap aswell if you bought it solo. Portal 2 is probably going to be a full game.

I'm sure it will be extremely short too. I'm looking forward to it, but not sure if its worth the $60 price tag when there isn't much incentive after you beat it. A puzzle game like Portal needs a good level creator that you can share easily to the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Baganzai View Post
    This will definitly be longer. The first part was kinda like a "side game" for the orange box, next to the new half life and team fortress 2. It was pretty cheap aswell if you bought it solo. Portal 2 is probably going to be a full game.
    What he said it will no doubt be longer. The first portal was made like a mini game for the orange box. This is a full blown game and i cant wait for it. And will no doubt give you hats in tf2 haha

I don't think it's possible to beat the Portal Song from the first game.

The puzzles however can easily be beat in uniqueness and skill.

The quotes will be hard to beat also, but the quotes have been quoted so much that they are not as quotable as they once were quotable.

The characters from the Demo... the Blue Emotion Sphere guy seemed annoying, I hope you are not stuck with him.

I don't think it's possible to beat the Portal Song from the first game.
    Indeed,that song is a song to remember.