Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Good bye wow community! Its been fun!

Well guys/girls my guild and myself are moving on to other mmo's. I just wanted to say bye to my favorite community. Got rid of accounts so I can not come back. I stayed with wow threw Wrath and into Cata for the community. However it seems many are leaving the game due to Cata being basically half a expansion. Just so boring once you are half way heroic raid geared. Never used to be like this at all. Anyways good bye and take care all. This is my last post on mmo-champ. The account and e-mail shut down in 48 hours. Cutting all ties with world of warcrack. Cata was just to much of a disappointment for me and many others, not wasting my time with it. C ya all around.

Deleted
    Byebye, give me a PM when u decide to start in some weeks and ill give you some gold to start with :=

can I has your... nevermind

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nero3223 View Post
    This is my last post on mmo-champ.
    Third and last

Cia when u get bored.
    Last edited by mmoc667af583f1; 2011-01-20 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nero3223 View Post
    well guys/girls my guild and myself are moving on to other mmo's. I just wanted to say bye to my favorite community. Got rid of accounts so i can not come back. I stayed with wow threw wrath and into cata for the community. However it seems many are leaving the game due to cata being basically half a expansion. Just so boring once you are half way heroic raid geared. Never used to be like this at all. Anyways good bye and take care all. This is my last post on mmo-champ. The account and e-mail shut down in 48 hours. Cutting all ties with world of warcrack. Cata was just to much of a disappointment for me and many others, not wasting my time with it. C ya all around.
    cool guy thx for sharing this info with us we really cared about you and what you think
    "The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle

Deleted
    You know it's a QQ post when you see someone writing a post "thanking the community". The community in Wow is horrible, the only point of your post was to whine about how you think cata is boring. Sux 4 u.

See you in a few weeks. Have a nice vacation!

I'm happy with cata. So don't care that you left and I am sure most others here don't either so why create this thread?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zplasch View Post
    Byebye, give me a PM when u decide to start in some weeks and ill give you some gold to start with :=
    Highly doubt he'll ever come back to WoW with GW2 and Rift coming up and DCUO on the shelves
    What doesn't kill you only pisses you off...
    Thundar - Level 80 Restoration Shaman Kazzak EU - Officer of The Forgotten Souls

three posts since middle of last year? surely a missed community member as you felt everyone needed to know

15+ Year Old Account
    wow i can remember this guy from that 1 memorable post he made in that epic thread that was about that thing that every1 cared about and man oh man, cant believe hes gone. piss off

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quandrix View Post
    Highly doubt he'll ever come back to WoW with GW2 and Rift coming up and DCUO on the shelves
    GW2 looks gorgeous but I'm iffy about the skill system...DC: UO targets a VERY VERY VERY specific audience since the combat system is very hack and slash and not the usual point and click system...and the setting itself...not EVERYONE loves DC either. Rift is...idk...They have tanking specs for Rogues...and Priests...EVERYONE can be a tank. Their three-way specialty trees are just so...blah.

Anyways, OP: I don't understand why in the world you would quit because of an expansion that came out what...a month ago? Not that you would even be here to read this, but you are one of those people who are just...BLAH. Like really.....Whatever...

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spriggan View Post
    cool guy thx for sharing this info with us we really cared about you and what you think
    If you don't care about other people sharing information, why are you on a forum?
    What doesn't kill you only pisses you off...
    Thundar - Level 80 Restoration Shaman Kazzak EU - Officer of The Forgotten Souls

Deleted
    There has been MMOs released pretty much every year since WoW was released and nothing has changed so far. People always wait for the "wow killer" but are always disappointed. "Man, in this game you can ride on a hippo! So cool! It's the wow killer! WAIT WHAT, NO JC!?"

The reason it seems like its just half an expansion is, well... because it kinda is atm. We are only just over one month in. :F

Feels like half an expansion?

Im GUESSING you came into Wow at the middle / end of Wrath and is just not used to what we have at the moment.

There was a brief moment in wrath where you had to go to naxx to get into Ulduar.

But before ulduar there was... nothing. It was JUST Naxx and nothing else, which all the top guilds had cleared within 1½ week anyways. Mind you this is pre-HC fights aswell.

So to find that we already have.. 3(4 with BH) raids already, that is all VERY much harder then naxx was and is all new content (Compared to Naxx and Lolnyxia). I am very pleased. (Also, 3 raids all with heroic modes which STILL havn't been cleared yet after a month even.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love these posts.

They all come back. You cannot live without you binary code laced with crack!

you will be back, just like the idiots that thought that Naxx in WotLK was the endgame dungeon of that expansion. I laugh in your general direction.

Deleted
    *wave* we'll see ya around

If you don't care about other people sharing information, why are you on a forum?
    I lot of information on this forum is interesting and worth sharing. There are exceptions.