Vicious weapons or heroic weapons? Enh PvE question

I have both Vicious Rippers and Lightning Welk Axe/Axe of the Eclipse. I'm wondering if it would be more of a dps increase to use the epic PvP weapons or my blue PvE weapons. Keep in mind I'm not hit capped and both PvE weapons give me good amounts of hit.
    1. Search feature never works for me 2. No, there isn't a thread answering exactly what I'm asking for

Yellow hit cap is the most important thing to get, so go fot the PvE items...
    Last edited by Krytos; 2011-01-20 at 09:23 AM.

1. Sim it.
    2. This question has been asked multiple times in the past week. Put forth some effort of your own before asking questions, please.

Probably better off with PvP weapons reforged to hit. But don't take my word for it. You should really just sim it yourself.
    R.I.P Ronnie James Dio 1942 - 2010

get pvp weps they do more dmg...but all u would need to get that is recount and a dummy for maybe 10mins it really isnt that hard to figure this out for yourself

Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    get pvp weps they do more dmg...but all u would need to get that is recount and a dummy for maybe 10mins it really isnt that hard to figure this out for yourself
    Simming it would probably be better since in game tests are subject to RNG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

or, you could get the pvp weapons and get hit capped by reforging / gemming better. the damage of the weapons itself are one of the most important factors.

Hit cap is incredibly important depending on your role, especially if you're the main interrupt on boss casts.

unfortunately there isnt a simple 'yes' or 'no' option, gotta sim it for yourself
    Last edited by Barky; 2011-01-20 at 01:06 PM.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

A friend of mine posted his enh sim stat values and came up with something like this:
    agi: 2.4 hit: 1.4 (not capped, 5% below the cap), mastery: 1.4, crit: 0.6 haste: 0.3
    As you can see it's agi agi agi. The onlöy thing that is more important is capping expertise. Capping hit is not as important anymore as most people think. Try to get exp capped through reforge and reforge the rest to hit. Try to get hit from gear and bracer enchant.

My situation right now is that i'm able to get so much hit that the hit on my offhand is beyond the cap, so i swapped in my pvp weap w/o further thought, since it's essentially higher dps, higher agi and higher crit traded for some over the cap hit.

As for the situation where you have a hard time hitcapping and having hit on one or both weapons, i'm not sure, and as barky said, sim it to make sure for yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.