Best dungeon run ever.

I just healed Blackrock Mountains and it was one of the best runs I could've had.

Tank was great and mitigated a lot of damage and ALWAYS had aggro on everything.
    DPS was always at 9-12k.
    It was very easy to heal.

Everything went smoothly and we 1 shot everything except Corla which the chicken (boomkin) lagged which resulted in stacks getting too high.

As we were pulling one of the flames near Karsh, it pulled him too and we killed the flame. At this point I was at 20% mana and the tank pulled Karsh to the middle where the boss fight should occur and we end up killing him when we should have wiped.

For Beauty we PEW PEW'D the hell out of the pups and the boss, killing everything, which I haven't done before.

For Lord Obsidius we just kited the boss and didn't pay attention to adds and killed him in 1 shot.

All in all, we cleared it in an hour or so, only 1 wipe and it was accidental. By far the best dungeon run I have had on Cataclysm so far, especially with the whole Karsh pull.
    1. Search feature never works for me 2. No, there isn't a thread answering exactly what I'm asking for

Deleted
    Well gongratulations, my best run 4ever was long ago in vanilla. We went thru Molten Core without any one dying in encounters. And since it was 40 player raid, its pretty good.

Deleted
    hehe sounds nice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naamari View Post
    Well gongratulations, my best run 4ever was long ago in vanilla. We went thru Molten Core without any one dying in encounters. And since it was 40 player raid, its pretty good.
    No Achv No Proof.

jk.

10+ Year Old Account
    A best run every and you wiped ;D

jk,

I'm happy for you!

Deleted
    I ended up in a 4/5 guild run LFD PUG a week ago or so and I was the 1/5 not in the guild.

Having experienced the horror of these scenarios before (being kicked just before the last boss, having to put up with shit knowing I could get kicked at any moment etc) I was a bit concerned and figured I'd just drop after the first boss if it gets nasty.

So imagine my surprise when they invite me on to their guild vent and we spend the next 4 hours repeatedly running dungeons and me having a laugh and a blast with some great guys from Sweden. Added them all as RealID friends and have seriously considered moving realms to join their guild.

Without a doubt my best dungeon(s) run ever and gave me hope that there are some nice players out there somewhere.

I love it when a plan comes together

This thread is disappointing :-( I thought we would talk about what we thought was the best dungeon ever . Lets talk about that .

IMO the best dungeon ever is Blackrock Depths at level . Yes it is long but it is epic and fun and I love it .

10+ Year Old Account
    32 minutes in Stonecore heroic with dps being around 6k. Tank was nice and I was healing. Epicly smooth run. No idea how we pulled it off.

Today I done one of every heroic with pugs and over half of them we didn't wipe at all. Probally because of my epic heals. =]

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    psssst to do a run like this all the time do guild runs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reemi View Post
    A best run every and you wiped ;D

jk,

I'm happy for you!
    I think the point wasn't "it was the best run ever because of the excecution" but more likely "best run since I felt the best after the run". Which is always nice

Kewl, sounds like every other guild run daily HC I do with 5/5 people being from my guild.

Sometimes we can fail badly though. I remember a Stonecore run we did and wiped twice on everything. Even some trash. And I laughed so hard that I couldn't heal anymore at Ozruk. Imagine how our tries on him went
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    This thread is disappointing :-( I thought we would talk about what we thought was the best dungeon ever . Lets talk about that .

IMO the best dungeon ever is Blackrock Depths at level . Yes it is long but it is epic and fun and I love it .
    I still remember our bestest guild run with alts in heroic Arcatraz. It only took 2 hours! But we had a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post

Yes, yes! Let's be inconsiderate and hijack the thread!

Or...

No, let's be polite and leave the thread as it is. Maybe start our own with what WE want to talk about!

Decisions, decisions...

Deleted
    Yeah it seems that HCs now im finding (feral tank-Oh noes nerf!) are taking around 1hour on average to complete, and when this nerf on the HCs comes the dungeon time will be even shorter and we'll very soon with the next tier be doing HCs in 30mins again, wait....blizz said wrath dungeons are gone?.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acharya View Post
    Yeah it seems that HCs now im finding (feral tank-Oh noes nerf!) are taking around 1hour on average to complete, and when this nerf on the HCs comes the dungeon time will be even shorter and we'll very soon with the next tier be doing HCs in 30mins again, wait....blizz said wrath dungeons are gone?.....
    Until it's less than 15 mins we aren't back to wotlk-heroics. And after couple patches you are outgearing the instances so they are shorter because of that too, not only because of nerfing.

Not the very best run I had, but very close to it!

I went with friends to do a random daily and it was Stonecore. I was healing and things were going really well... until the trash leading up to Ozruk. On these we didn't wipe and accidentally pulled extra groups (fought 3 in total without being able to drink). We were going to clear the 2 trashgroups on the side just in front of the boss aswell to be able to move around and the tank said "I'll just charge in, no CC, let's try this". So this happened. I spamhealed the tank and he didn't die. He also didn't loose aggro at all.
    We did wipe on Ozruk twice because the tank couldn't move away from Shatter in time. Also the tank died on 2nd boss, but our shaman could tank him.
    I guess perseverance or stubborness equals "nice run" for me.

Deleted
    I consider all runs with a wipe fail >_>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsoul View Post
    32 minutes in Stonecore heroic with dps being around 6k. Tank was nice and I was healing. Epicly smooth run. No idea how we pulled it off.
    Its not that much about how high the dps is, but more about how well is the dps placed. If you have 20k dps killing wrong mobs, it will be pain..but if you have 3x6k dps killing right targets and all the CCs n stuff..its all good