Red face Tactics Board Add on?

Hello Ladies and Gents,
    I want to ask u for an add on if there is one,if not who we need to contact for making such an add on?

I was dreaming about a real time raid add on that all raid members can see when we open and use it.The idea is mainly drawing tactics and putting markers on the board of boss room which can be loaded by using map maybe..
    There can be lots of uses of this board...giving spesific roles assigning new duties ,telling tactics to new ppl and so on...also slacky or lazy ppl can understand everything and dont wipe the raid.

Do u know such an add on? if u know one could u pls inform me about this add on?
    Thank you for your time

There is a synchronised whiteboard addon, that might do what you're looking for. I don't know what it's called though
    I just got what Falric is talking about in HoR.
    Men, women and children... None were spared the master's wrath.
    Despair... so delicious...
    Fear... so exhilarating...
    Clearly, he was referring to the cataclysm class previews.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    there used to be one, but blizzard broke it. The best way to learn fights imo is to watch the kill videos from tankspot and give them a go yourself. there isnt an easy way.. But seeing the fight for yourself explains alot of things first hand.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Try DoodlePad - written specifically for drawing stuff on a whiteboard (that can use any instance maps as well).