Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Adril View Post
    its a shame to see the best guild in the world not having a single resto shaman/ Resto druid to kill a really hard boss, means blizzard really have to do something about us.. its a joke,
    All Resto Druids and Shamans I've grouped with have been good, its only the Priests that are screwed over in healing terms. DPS terms it is all melee dps pretty much, except for Frost DK's.

Quote Originally Posted by sweepdeepsPL View Post
    I leveled my Shammy up in vanilla so my guild could have someone who can Bloodlust in specific encounters in 20 man AQ and Zul'Gurub.
    No need to flat out lie. You probably leveled your shaman for Mana Tide or Windfury totem.

We didn't get Bloodlust until level 70 in BC.

Deleted
    It's too bad there's no resto shaman indeed, but hey, no resto druid either. I bet nobody saw that one coming.

Then again that druid that only does 4k HPS could be pretty accurate to what a resto druid could heal.

Seriously..................... this thread sucks.
    I'm not even taking the time to read and I'll just say this.
    They went with whoever the hell they had, and beat it.
    Next week they'll do it with other people, because not only do they can, it also does not matter one bit as long as you have most buffs.
    They could have done it with a different composition and slightly weaker players, the raid they had there is not a minimum requirement AT ALL.

Deleted
    I leveled my Shammy up in vanilla so my guild could have someone who can Bloodlust in specific encounters in 20 man AQ and Zul'Gurub.
    dont rly get ur point.
    bloodlust wasnt there during AQ / ZG

FAIL imo

Quote Originally Posted by takolin View Post
    Isn't their MT a bear with negates the need of a mangle bot for some bit?

And a resto shaman's healing might be subpar but Mana tide totem should not be underestimated as it can be considered a boost to healing to other healers with the extra mana.

And clearly Mana Tide was not enough/was not needed to kill Sinestra.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismaru View Post
    It's too bad there's no resto shaman indeed, but hey, no resto druid either. I bet nobody saw that one coming.

Then again that druid that only does 4k HPS could be pretty accurate to what a resto druid could heal.
    You clearly have no idea what resto druids are capable of. And that druid with heals was balance.. nice attempt at trolling.

I can't believe you said this. Did you go back and "progress" through AQ and ZG while you were 70?

Bad trolls are bad

Shamans are becoming less and less desired because of them being outsourced. By this I mean that Bloodlust is being exported to other classes cheaper than having a shammy. I leveled my Shammy up in vanilla so my guild could have someone who can Bloodlust in specific encounters in 20 man AQ and Zul'Gurub.

Now its just sad that one classes' defining ability/spell is being exported to another class because its a hassle to have a shammy in a raid.
    Correct me if I am wrong. Wasn't Bloodlust a Burning Crusade ability?

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chiznitz View Post
    Most totems are a waist, all they do is bring subpar buffs other classes bring already.
    Tots fill in what is missing, the buff numbers are identical. Think b4 you type plz

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shamans are becoming less and less desired because of them being outsourced. By this I mean that Bloodlust is being exported to other classes cheaper than having a shammy. I leveled my Shammy up in vanilla so my guild could have someone who can Bloodlust in specific encounters in 20 man AQ and Zul'Gurub.

Now its just sad that one classes' defining ability/spell is being exported to another class because its a hassle to have a shammy in a raid.
    what?

.......?

anyways, now that BL is provided by other classes and that shamans have poor healing output and pretty low dps on mobile/add fights its not really surprising they r being replaced. in response to mana tide, apparently other healers mana regen is good enough to heal without it

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bring the class, not the player.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by takolin View Post
    Isn't their MT a bear with negates the need of a mangle bot for some bit?

And a resto shaman's healing might be subpar but Mana tide totem should not be underestimated as it can be considered a boost to healing to other healers with the extra mana.
    A druid tank uses mangle on CD so no need for trauma. As long as you are attacking what the druid is tanking.

I would like to add that not only can mages cast bloodlust, but it's also cheaper on mana than the shaman version.

@OP Go read their official Paragon forums, they explain why they don't use shamans.
    I am Dave ! Yognaught, and I have the balls!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbolt View Post
    No one in their right mind would take a ret paladin in a raid at the moment.
    that is one specc, shamans are a whole class valued below pretty much everything else.

Cause some people suck at playing warrior an don't top meters. If it works for them then good.

Quote Originally Posted by Adril View Post
    its a shame to see the best guild in the world not having a single resto shaman/ Resto druid to kill a really hard boss, means blizzard really have to do something about us.. its a joke,
    why to bring resto druid or shaman, if paladin or priest can do twice more healing then them?
    BETA CLUB

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    You clearly have no idea what resto druids are capable of. And that druid with heals was balance.. nice attempt at trolling.
    The 4K HPS was the tank. Leader of the pack is leat. Proper use of lacerate and pulverize gets your crit up nicely for extended periods. Also during phase where you are on pillars if they had enough interupts he might have been throwing someheals. And yes druid healers are viable for raids. They just didn't use one. The tanks OS is resto but he PVPs with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Forfeit View Post
    No need to flat out lie. You probably leveled your shaman for Mana Tide or Windfury totem.

We didn't get Bloodlust until level 70 in BC.
    Beat me to it.
    OT: as a resto shaman, this really upsets me, because Ive always been a needed healer, and atm, my guild has yet to take me into the raid, because of 2 holy palis, and a holy priest.