Question Can you silence a DK?

I mean, if you silence a DK, what spells is he unable to use for the duration? If any... Thanks!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    i dont think you can, but im not sure

A bit much to list but here goes some.......

raise dead, death pact, ams, amz, gargoyle, IBF, death and decay, death coil, strangulate, death grip, icy touch, chains of ice, and probably some others I'm forgetting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Unless something changed with cata, a silenced dk can only use his normal strikes (so, blood, heart, death, frost, scourge, necrotic, plague, captain planet strike) and Mindfreeze, everthing else, even cooldowns is classified as spells.
    Last edited by AetherMcLoud; 2011-01-20 at 09:17 PM.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Any ability that a death knight has that does not require a melee weapon is considered a spell. If at any time a death knight is silenced, they cannot use those abilities.

This includes Strangulate, Death Coil, Army of the Dead, Raise Dead/Ally, Anti-Magic Shell/Zone, Blood Tap, Run Tap, Pestilence, Blood Boil, Howling Blast, Hungering Cold, Bone Shield, Unholy Frenzy, Summon Gargoyle, as well as a few others. (Just listed from memory, don't feel like hopping on my DK)

Deleted
    And taunt

Stupid add's on lich king's phase transition

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damson View Post
    And taunt

Stupid add's on lich king's phase transition
    Hehe, indeed.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!