Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Drinkin and smokin in my friends garage as usual

---------- Post added 2011-01-21 at 06:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Halabash View Post
    being drunk sux...you throw up, you black out, you wake up hung over, the next day is shot cause its all recovery..Now knowing your limit and getting as close to it without throwing up is allllllriiiiight and even better with a partner(s).
    Besides being wrong, this is also incorrect. I am perfectly capable of getting hit drunk and not throwing up or blacking out. And, lucky for me, I never get hangovers, no matter what I do

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    party tomorrow at a club, and everyone going is a heavy drinker (except me, unfortunately), so big whoop for peer pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    quick call the channels, some anonymous kid on the internet is gonna drink beers.

omg hes just badass guys. i mean.. hes an anarchist, obviously.

and he also gets drunk, even tho society wants him sober.

omg! is that "the" written "teh". dude ur like a second che guevara.
    Theres always one buzzkill. First Im not a kid. The "anarchist" part of my forum name is because Im into punk music and enjoy writing it also. Yeah I get drunk, a serious amount of people do, but most of the time I just have a few beers and dont get drunk so when opportunity arises to party, I like to take advantage of the time and invite other fun people (even if I dont know them, like here in this forum) to have a great weekend also because Im just that kind of nice person. And finally, I wrote "the" like "teh" because when I was creating my account "the_anarchist" was already taken... Trust me I had went through several other names I would have preferred before landing on my backups backups backups backup name, ya know...

Enjoy your weekend.
    Aye...

Guys he's Irish, that makes it ok.

Remember us Irish are alcoholics to the rest of the world

Coming from me who rarely drinks more than a whiskey or 2...

Deleted
    meh i cant whait till tonight :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDwlGbEcJ6Y

sins some are irish i think this is in the right order :d

Deleted
    Was drunk the last week..so no :P

Pffffff... drinking is soooo 2010. Im from Holland, you can guess what im doing this weekend.

Can't let you do that, teh_anarcist

In all seriousness, I'm drinking in like two weeks time at a friend's place.

hahaha

so basically - you just made a thread cus ur actually going outside?
    Oh well - join the rest of us, BEER GOOD!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rotgut View Post
    so basically - you just made a thread cus ur actually going outside?
    Oh well - join the rest of us, BEER GOOD!
    I dont like to get drunk by beer..

Started yesterday!

I can't decide if teenagers bragging about drinking is more or less annoying than stoners talking about getting stoned all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyronius View Post
    I can't decide if teenagers bragging about drinking is more or less annoying than stoners talking about getting stoned all the time.
    Stoners, by a long shot.

But really they are so cool "Smokin dem bluntz" and shotgunning that Milwaukee's Beast and mixing that mohawk in a 1/80 ratio booze to Pop.

Hell yeah, water!

Black metal festival and friends performing! I know I will be drunk as HELL on Saturday!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyronius View Post
    Adults who have been able to drink for years still bragging about drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    Adults who have been able to drink for years still bragging about drinking.
    But, but, drinking is fun! Especially if you have a 9-5 job and can only do it rarely.
    And seriously what's better than drunkenly headbanging and moshing and getting bruises?
    Last edited by Raqubor; 2011-01-21 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Typo

Deleted
    Beer and Vodka, f yeh (but tomorrow =( )

In moderate amounts though (by Finnish standard).

Yeah, I'm thinking about having a few. Need a little wind down time from a hellish week. Might go hang out with my family and get a little blurry.