Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I use a G-700, just got it for Christmas this year. I went from the G9x.

I love this mouse though. I use the G9x on my laptop and after using my G-700 on my desktop I miss a lot of the buttons. The main one? Is my bind I had on one of the 4 thumb buttons for Heroic Leap.

Deleted
    Razer Naga <3

Used the steelseries WoW mouse to great effect (after a few teething troubles and the buttons feeling kinda cheap at the start) for all of wrath. Now moved on (fancied a change) to Logitech G700. Found I make more use of the buttons. Especially as enchance shammy. Extra totems and lots of abilties in the priority rotation. Not sure how i'd play it without now.

Considered the naga, i've used razer mice in the past (still own a perfectly good Habu in fact and used a Lachesis for a while at the end of TBC) but was happy enough with the Steelseries at the time.
    Last edited by mercutiouk; 2011-01-21 at 06:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Razer Death adder.

I prefer cords and it has just enough buttons.

Microsoft sidewinder x5

The replaceable pads and weights are a nice addition. Plus I got it for 33$
    Quote Originally Posted by Kantoro View Post

Tbh, 99% of people who play this game do not know what they want, but they want it now.

mx518 definately survives slams and wall beatings xD

First version of MS Sidewinder mouse, lol! But seriously, it is just working (tm)

Chalk another up for the razer naga

10+ Year Old Account
    Razer Naga baby.

Anyone who has tried both the Razer Naga and the Logitech G700? Can't decide between these two...
    I'm worried the Naga might only be great for MMOs and while I play a fair amount of WoW I need a mouse that is perfect for FPS as well.
    Currently using a Logitech MX1000, it's basically perfect but they don't sell them anymore so if it breaks I'm screwed :-/

wow mouse.. ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Anyone who has tried both the Razer Naga and the Logitech G700? Can't decide between these two...
    I'm worried the Naga might only be great for MMOs and while I play a fair amount of WoW I need a mouse that is perfect for FPS as well.
    Currently using a Logitech MX1000, it's basically perfect but they don't sell them anymore so if it breaks I'm screwed :-/
    I didn't like the Naga very much, but I've been more of a Logitech person myself for awhile now. I've always used their mice and keyboards. Never really liked any other out there that I've used. I find for FPS the switch on the fly dpi on the Logitech Mice is very nice.

Naga, it's awesome though sometimes the scroll wheel button gets stuck pressed annoying but has only happened a few times

Deleted
    Razer Mamba and Razer Naga, depends on the game ^^

Razer Diamondback
    But im trying to get my money together for the Cyborg R.A.T 9 but god damned the price is just freakishly high.
    Not higher than a mamba though

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauhour View Post
    Razer DeathAdder. Simple, precise.
    Same here, except I've had mine for so long I can't fix the double clicking

10+ Year Old Account
    Steelseries Kinzu,bought it more for cs,but it works nice in wow too.
    Rilanciownz-Outland Eu
    Desertwolf-Sylvanas Eu

10+ Year Old Account
    Razer Naga. Best mouse ive ever owned.

Deleted
    I love my Naga <3
    For the people who are sceptical about it, here is what I have to say:

I got mine as a christmas wish, sort of a "Meh, what the hell should i wish for" present. As i got it, it was rather strange at first. But, first i got comfortable using it for a few jobs. Then i started using it more and more. Now i cant play without it, those 12 buttons make a hell of a difference in convenience and in how much you can keybind.