Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akinaria View Post
    A well played shaman isn't that far behind pallies and priests, even on some fights we surpass them.
    I'm sure you've taken the fact that Paragon had no shaman's on their world first Sinestra kill as a personal affront to all resto shamans, but it really isn't 'that' bad.
    Sorry your wrong go to World of logs look at any fight with a shaman healer in it and they are alst in heals thats all shaman any of them unless you add healing stream on to your healing which I as most don't count.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spriggsy View Post
    i'd say it's more your shitty raid members that don't click their lightwell
    I see. Quess I need to check whether they have healing received from lightwell or not. Ty for info

Quote Originally Posted by Nørf View Post
    As of this reset, our resto druid is dominating in raids. Reju spam is back.
    You aren't right. It's not rejuv spam at all. Thing is that now we can use rejuv to heal raid when AOE dmg is incomming which we were unable to use before. It's still quite impossible to keep rejuv on everyone for the whole fight like you probably think. Plus rejuv ticks are quite huge at the moment.
    So if you see 50% from rejuv in the recount it's not rejuv spam, but huge ticks

K. The sky isn't falling because Paragon didn't use Shaman on their world first kill.
    Major QQ threads are generally discouraged on these boards. However, if people keep it under control/within reason it's tolerable.

But anyone saying Shaman aren't viable for raiding just because of the performance (even looking at many WoL) of some top 5% guilds out there are just complaining to complain.

Locking this thread.