Is warrior and ret dmg somehow lower than all the others?

Lately ret and warrior dmg just does not seem all that good. Especially in the adds department warrior got from, hell jeah to meh with the addon.
    I can understand that warriors where out of control in late wotlk but fixing rage therefore making fury a lot harder to play, and nerfing heroic strike and only buffing rb by only 10% isent going to get our dmg in a good place anysoon.

This is no where near qq, it more of a question, the only reason for my feelings could be my bad playing style as well as the rets in my guild.

And yes arms is or was op , and i whould gladly sacrifice pve upness against pvp überness, if it whould stay that way.

I don't know much about warriors, but ret is pretty undertuned at the moment. Ret paladins can pull competent DPS, but it's considerably lower than most DPS specs and is difficult to manage in a lot of raiding and PvP scenarios because of a lot of uncontrollable, random procs and very long ramp-up time.

Quite a few problems with ret are being fixed in the upcoming patch.
    "Humans need fantasy to be human, to be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." - Terry Pratchett