Final quote to make long post reading short

"With all that said, I just want to thank everyone who's participated in this discussion.
As I noted earlier, we agree that there's not a whole lot of in-game education available
outside of trial and error, and that this can sometimes lead to players becoming frustrated
and dropping group. This is something the game could perhaps do better, so we definitely
appreciate all the feedback we've received and continue to receive on the topic and on how
we might continue to make your in-game experiences more epic."

Why doesn't someone just create a tutorial that they can sell to blizzard?

All you need for a basic understanding of 2 things.

1) Beginning levels (How to attack things and collect and such)

2) Dungeons (How to crowd control, heal, run from fire, etc..)

You can do these on a special server with a copy of your character.
kind of like the PTR servers.

That way people who want to learn how to do these things or after getting the hint
can learn these basics in a teaching environment.

A way this could be saved from being abused is limited time on the server so it acts
only as a tutorial. but with 13 or some odd million players playing WoW, I don't see
that coming short of players who need help and/or want to help each other (:

Now I have been playing this game off and on since vanilla and I have come across quite a few
clueless players. sometimes its a mom or dad trying it out. a friend of some sort. I can't really
explain to someone everything all at once. So why not have a tutorial system?

---------- Post added 2011-01-21 at 01:00 PM ----------

Bump >.> I really think someone should do this. I don't see why they never made one years ago. Trial and Error mistakes is not the best way
to learn. That's all blizzard has to offer. They don't need to give us hints on how to defeat bosses, we just need hints on how to play the game.