Best Way to Farm Honor at 85

So I missed the whole 1800 honor points from TB era on some of my toons. Now, I'm faced with a mega-grind to get them suited up in PvP gear. What bgs/methods do you use to farm honor?

-random bg queue?
    -TB?
    -WG?

Pretty sure the fastest way is to sign with 3 of your buddies 1 healer & 2 other good pvp classes such as dk/warrior/mage & sign random bg's & then try to juke the 280 honor from tol barad every time the battle is almost finished.

Deleted
    1.) Open Account Management Page
    2.) Click on Faction Change
    3.) Transfer your Horde Character to Alliance for Instant BG Queues
    5.) ???
    6.) Profit

10+ Year Old Account
    Battlegrounds is the best way. But by all means sign up for TB as well. It doesn't take too long, and still give good rewards when you win.

I farmed my entire PvP set prior to the 1800-madness. It took some time, but I wouldn't call it a mega-grind. It was more a matter of getting into the rhythm.

Strand of the Ancients can be a potential goldmine for Honor. If you make a habit of explaining good tactics in every round, you'll win an amazing amount of matches. For a while I only did that one, signed specifically for it, and still earned a lot more than from the Random system.

And if you wonder what "good tactics" are, then it's all about the big burly tanks, not about the other faction!

Slow effects and heavy nuking on every wave of tanks when defending. And root/slow/stun the other faction. Don't kill them while vehicles are still up. Kill them between the vehicle waves.

Slow/root/stun the other faction when attacking, and dispel the same from your own tanks. Don't kill a single enemy. Just make them fall behind. And focus the assault on one single gate. Have warlocks and balance/resto druids on the tanks. Root and CC the enemy. And once more DISPEL the tanks!
    Last edited by Goldpaw; 2011-01-21 at 08:58 AM.

QQ Premades if you're on bloodlust us battlegroup =] QQ Premades - No invites needed, just hop on Vent: vent29.gameservers.com, port 6735, no pass. Name Format: Name / Server

Premades and the honor will come flying in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thewax View Post
    1.) Open Account Management Page
    2.) Click on Faction Change
    3.) Transfer your Horde Character to Alliance for Instant BG Queues
    5.) ???
    6.) Profit
    If you play horde on burning steppes yes i have done that with my mage and sometimes the queue is even faster them tank queues for HC.

Has faster i mean that you sometimes dont need to wait 5s

Deleted
    After I transfered my warrior I farmed my whole PvP Set (and i mean literally everything, trinkets, nonset and the whole set) within i 1 Week with playing for 3 hrs everyday (more on the weekends). From my experience Isle of Conquest gives the most honor (when you win), followed by Strand of the Ancients.

Just get some of your friends to transfer with you and have fun.