Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Thanks, Blizzard for making enchanting even more useless.

Look at the new Justice/Honor vendors. Seems like they wanna make enchanting a non profitable profession.

That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefy View Post
    Look at the new Justice/Honor vendors.

That's all.

Lol, if you think that overpriced crap will have any noticeable impact on server economy...

10+ Year Old Account
    umm, wut u say. The prices for mats are so high from vendor that makes me just lol.

You see, it's completely fair that they only make a few materials from a very restricted amount of professions available for Justice/Honor points. Am I missing something? Why's there no gems for example?

Deleted
    YEAH, too expencive to by from vendors.

these items are not meant to be bought efficiently with justice points; rather, leftover justice points are supposed to be converting into a little extra in the materials department for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    I saw a tauren rolling on mail gear once and when I asked him, he said it was better than what he was wearing.
    Can you believe that? A cow wearing clothes? Ridiculous..

as for the gems they sell ore prospect it
    the most filthy thing ive ever seen in game was.
    a beastmaster and feral drood in a arena team,
    they won by making love to each other.

This won't help people who don't need enchant mats at all. Needs gems!

They add 3 different types of enchanting materials, but there's no other profession with the same amount of mats which you can purchase from a vendor. And the fact that they only added a few profession materials and completely locked out other professions makes it all questionable.

What people really need to remember is that for 200 JP (2,85 hc bosses) you will get ONE dust
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    I saw a tauren rolling on mail gear once and when I asked him, he said it was better than what he was wearing.
    Can you believe that? A cow wearing clothes? Ridiculous..

Where are the Chaos orbs??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonasragfist View Post
    as for the gems they sell ore prospect it
    I agree with this guy, btw your sig made me lol pretty hard
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Quote Originally Posted by ShitShyShoes View Post
    This won't help people who don't need enchant mats at all. Needs gems!
    Prospect elementium ore...

Enchanting mats are there at an extremely high price. Cloth is there at an even more extreme price. Leather is extremely expensive. Ore is extremely expensive.

The only thing this will do is provide players who can get nothing from heroic except there 70 points a day some incentive to do heroics.

I would also like to point out that EVERY profession is represented if you can't see that you are blind or retarded.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marzim View Post
    What people really need to remember is that for 200 JP (2,85 hc bosses) you will get ONE dust
    ^^ This
    with those prices, i, as an enchanter aint worried, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    I agree with this guy, btw your sig made me lol pretty hard
    thank you,its funny cause its true
    the most filthy thing ive ever seen in game was.
    a beastmaster and feral drood in a arena team,
    they won by making love to each other.

You can actually buy a dagger / offhand for 950 JP and DE it, and you'll get a shard from it.
    People who don't have Enchanting will have to buy a Heavenly Shard for 1200 JP, how does that make Enchanting useless

10+ Year Old Account
    *reads MMOC news post without any context*
    *freaks the hell out because it's the end of the world*
    *posts about it in a brand new thread*

Yeah!
    http://fredplz.wordpress.com/ - Thoughts of an obsessive Resto Shaman

Take Herbs for example, in the time that it takes to get 3000 Justice Points, or 1500 Honor Points, I could easily farm well over 20 stacks of herbs, rather than the 20 for those JP. It's designed so that people who have capped JP/HP with nothing left to buy can save themselves a bit of money. These aren't exactly going to flood the market, anyone who buys the bag of herbs as a money-making venture needs to just get on a herbalist and spend about 10 minutes making those 20 herbs. Same for all the other mats.

But hey, why bother thinking about something when you can just mindlessly whine on a forum somewhere?

Exactly, I've run out of Justice Point gear and have all the Heirlooms. Now I can use the points for something, instead of nothing.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.