Deleted

Paragon Banned for exploiting Sinestra fight mechanics.

Surprisingly there isn't any threads about this yet. I thought I would see a huge troll-fest of Paragon haters posting here.

Anyway, Paragon members who participated in the 25 man World First* kill of Sinestra have been banned for an unknown amount of time until GM's fully investigate the extent of the abusing by Paragon.

Lightnings Blade trade chat is being spammed by people threatening to quit the game because Blizzard want to cover up their own mistakes in the Sinestra fight development and blame Paragon for abusing the buggy mechanics.

Apparently Paragon abused a mechanic in the final phase of the boss fight to neglect all raid wide damage and turn the fight into a simple tank and spank. Obviously the full extent of it won't be apparent until an official blue post or until Paragon release the video.

Also according to a Paragon member who did not take place in the Sinestra raid but took part in todays Al'Akir raid has been saying in trade that they got banned when they looked like they were about to finally down Al'Akir after a few attempts. He is claiming that Blizzard don't want the raid content downed so soon so they banned Paragon when it looked obvious like they were getting extremely close to getting 13/13 progress. Apparently the ban took place when the boss was on 7 percent HP.

Expect an official update on Paragon's site soon and hopefully they get unbanned in time to get world first 13/13

EDIT* It was NOT for the DC Death Knight exploit.
    Last edited by mmoce9129423bb; 2011-01-21 at 04:09 PM.

But blizzard was watching the fight carefully... If there was any abuse then they could have stopped Paragon, close the instance and fix the encounter. What's the sense of banning them NOW?
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

I doubt it, since Blizzard was watching Live, and Zarhym posted something about it hours ago.

fail they know they will get banned

Deleted
    I really dont think this is true :/

proof? not that i would be suprised...but...proof?
    Deal with it...

Deleted
    Yeah, banning a whole guild for completing content successfully makes sense. Either the guy is a retard or he is a retard.

"You can't quest in Deepholm, it was just released!" as they ban the two first people who enter the zone at release, yeah?

Odd, I coulda swore I read that blizzard was hotfixing during their attempts. So if they managed to squeeze that kill in without blizzard catching it, tough? They were saying each attempt was buggy.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing officially on their website which leads me to think this is a troll. Especially since on the front page we have a WoW dev talking about watching the Paragorn world first kill, admitting that the kill was more difficult due to their continual hotfixing, and that they thank Paragorn for their efforts in hardcore raiding.

Troll gonna troll.

Deleted
    Just wait until paragon release a statement on their site.

Or make a toon on Lightnings Blade realm (EU obviously) and go and witness the /2 drama for yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    They even said themselves that they had to completely stop everything and find a fast way to kill themselves on Sinestra after they found some bugs taking her to sub 10%. Now, a fair amount of this could be spin, and the cynic in me says "bollocks" but they actually sacrificed the kill for a fair few hours so they did it intentionally - Ensidia LK25 anyone? Who just turned around and said NEIN NEIN NEIN ZE BUG VOS NOT ZERE VE ARE INNOCENT.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    aaannnddd LOCK!

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't post things with zero evidence. Closed.'

Ooops Buckwald beat me to it...